Best Moments for the June Event

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Absolutly tooling some random Troll next to the tavern with my Backstab. :cool:

Great Event

Getting rouged as my PC and then doing some rouging when i double hooked.

Playing a beautiful translucent green woman

Killing pages having birthday cake as a troll (shoulda seen the look on Dave's face who was serving the cake)

walking into L.E.'s cabin after her broom was taken chanting "Praise the Strega!"

chasing the PC's down as angry bees

Sir king John and his royal kobold guard talking to Zot

There is pobably some more things that I left out; it was a great event!

-Coming in late to the game, and actually feeling like I might be able to do something.
-Making my first solo kill
-Getting accused of being a stoneburner troll, a baby red mist, and a sea goblin hireling.
-Finding out that absolutely nobody seems to know the phrase "Ich bein Zarrant" was actually not a full name.
-Seeing the kobold guard dance and sing horribly
-Debating for a good twenty minutes about whether we were going to phys rep carrying Xilex to the tavern, three-count carry him, or simply push him out the door til he started walking.
-And then being right inside the Earth Guild when the big debate started.
-Casting a Wall of Force, and finding out that a doorway does not count as a valid target. And also that the incant I said was a flub, even though I said the incant on the tag. Therefore, wasting my most powerful spell on a flub :glum:
-Playing arrow packet baseball with Izlude, and having him miss me four consecutive times.
-Getting one silver as starting money, and having -5 copper and -20 arrows by the end of the event. Not a single coin of loot ever came my way.
-Getting two hours of sleep, if that.
-Not going on a single large mod for the entire event.

And the one bad thing:
Losing both of my expensive elf ears :(

Praise the Strega!!!

"Praise the Strega"

ok here are mine...

- getting to play my PC and the looks on peoples face when i was introduced as a woodelf!

- SLEEVES!!!!! i want them.... they kick ***

- Praise the Strega!!!! hehehehehe Monster Mistress had posession of the broom!

- well after the game i must say wiggin out at Red Robbin was just about the funniest thing i did all weekend. sorry if i scared anyone....

--poor Xyx being loved to me. I?m glad he enjoyed RPing it.

--alchemy theater and the destruction of House Zodiac?s tapestries

--Ellie?s first time guiding a resurrection! Even though I thought of the story completely off the top of my head, I think it actually turned out to be half decent. The greatest reward was that Solomon actually remembered it, and even commented about liking the place in the story better. That was a nice touch and made me feel all warm & fuzzy. Ellie made an effort to use completely different stories on each person that she resed, and it?s fun to see how creative she can get.

--Ellie?s failed attempt to convey her feelings to Eli. She finally had him alone and just as she was about to tell him the important stuff, when bandits jumped out of the woods and killed her, goddang it! The timing was ironically hilarious!

--Having a reason to greatly fear Nate and ShaneR?s NPCs (I thought my heart was going to stop when I saw them standing outside the house Saturday night)

--Throwing myself against a wall!! (And no Jim, I won?t do it again unless motivated by IG reasons) (oh god, why do I suddenly get the feeling that there are going to be lots of plots in which Ellie gets thrown against walls?)

--Almost getting away with the bone-sword. It was an excellent plan. Act like Ellie and wait until they are all distracted by a battle. Paralyze Razeal and book it. If it weren?t for those meddling Sarr and that mangy Dark Elf, everything would have turned perfectly! I?ll get it next time...mwahhahahahaha!

--OH NO!!! The Broom is in the hands of the enemy!! We are all SKREWED.

--Hayley?s attempt to clean out her dorm kitchen before the move-out date (i.e. Ellie?s endless granola bars)

--?I know who the strega is!? *thump* All I can say is: dang! You guys are good!

My absolute favorite moment:
--Eli?s reaction when bandits that killed Ellie and started nearly dragging her away. No offence Brad, but for a minute I thought it was someone else, because I didn?t think you had the OOG ability to yell like that. Hell, Eli was all-out bellowing at those guys! It sent chills down my spine!

jpariury said:
Am I the only one that is imagining Dave and company in drag jumping him and forcibly giving him a makeover?

Nope but I tried to squash that particularly disturbing image. :D

-watching a bee walk over to Xyx, completely diverted with his love-calling, and promptly eviscerate him.
-the following confusiong over what to do with him on the bridge, which lead to him being eviscerated how many more times?
-running like a bat out of hell from the bees after being part of the 'lucky winners' who found them. Farthest 100 feet I ever ran.
--My cabins fire-alarm going off in the middle of the night, supposedly due to a high concentration of B.O.
-convincing the Biata page (sorry, cannot renember name) to get out of bed and lead him up to the tavern... to have the party crashed by trolls (sorry!)
-King Jonathan was a riot
-One Word. Mermaid.
-Two Words. Drunk Kobold.
-Three Words. Translucent Green Drag. :D

L.E. said:
--Having a reason to greatly fear Nate and ShaneR?s NPCs (I thought my heart was going to stop when I saw them standing outside the house Saturday night)

Glad to do so. Your face was priceless.

Merxis said:
-watching a bee walk over to Xyx, completely diverted with his love-calling, and promptly eviscerate him.
I lost 2 cure lights to that >.<
Xyx: Ellie!
bee: EVICERATE!
Me: feed potion1, 2, 3, cure light
Xyx: Ellie?
Me: feed potion1, 2, 3 cure light
Bee: EVICERATE!

Merxis said:
-My cabins fire-alarm going off in the middle of the night, supposedly due to a high concentration of B.O.
That was actually from an electrical burn in the sockets (we only had one thing plugged in! good though though..) But damn would I not have been surprised if I had been right about that...

Merxis said:
-Two Words. Drunk Kobold.
you mean the sea goblin? or did I miss more drunken halarity?

speaking of such, onto my faves

-Helping get the sea goblin double-intoxicated
-Intoxicating Raygren, who got himself drunk off that and ale for 30 minutes or so of drunken stumbling and rambling, finally collapsing into the bushes when we told him to hide from some wandering undead
-Seeing Drethel sell/give his intoxicated ale to the biata paige (forget your name, sorry!), and then watching another paige try steal from him while he was drunk, and getting laugh gassed for the crime
(note to self: make more intoxicates)
-The numerous times Ikrit needed to repeat himself as very few had the gift to understand his accent/speach defect
-Every time anyone responded with "yesyes?" made me feel victorious (although most all of these came from Drethel)
-7 teacher cards
- playing several rivetting games of Beetle, trying to argue that my pair of kings won because they had nice mustache's, and losing because they faced different ways, and I had two of them, so a pair of twos was obviously better
- that one elf's(im terrible with names >.<) very detailed search of JP's Troll mage
-Still half talking in Ikrit's dialect while ordering at Red Robbin and for most of the ride home, without meaning to
-But most of all, just playing Ikrit! I enjoyed him much-much more than Syndel

im sure ill think of more later...great event!

Dante said:
I lost 2 cure lights to that >.<
Xyx: Ellie!
Me: feed potion1, 2, 3, cure light
Me: feed potion1, 2, 3 cure light
Bee: EVICERATE!

You do know, they SPECIFICALLY sent those bees out to kill ME right?

I think I win the following categories for last event:

Best use of Silence
Best use of Paralysis
Best use of Repel
LONGEST use of Repel

Diera said:
I think I win the following categories for last event:

Best use of Silence
Best use of Paralysis
Best use of Repel
LONGEST use of Repel

LOL!!!, yup
Xyx-OOG " You can't possibly have had your hand up that entire time" :eek:
" Yes I have " :laugh:
*chorus* yes she has. :)

hm.. fav moments..

1. another in game character who actually thinks that mykel isn't that bad. (why does this keep happening? my poor characters think he's such a nice guy!)
2. Rping with Kreiger (Greg is so awesome)
3. being reverse life forced! (i love the complications)
4. chaotic potions from my secret source..
5. Sven/Stu the kobald.. oh my gosh, JP made him so interesting i just couldn't kill him
6. being immune to poisons and waylay. whee..
7. turning around to watch about 5 kobalds fall all around Roger who had just waylaid them all without anyone hearing a thing
8. stupid fire elementals..
9. actually killing stuff! oh my gosh! just about my first loot ever!
10. trying to decide whether or not to call Fadin out for hitting me on the backside with his sword
11. being hit with cause wounds and realizing in game that it didn't hurt..
12. having more than 10 body! that's sooo cool!

yup... game was fun.. definitly different perspective on things when i'm not a gypsy. and being a fighter wasn't as bad a choice as i'd thought at first.

-Carmen

great event

great job guys and gals,

go in to ambush and feeling it.
finding out that I'm the key to get to king of dreams.

over all great time.

ah, your right, I was wrong. It was them "Gobbos of the Sea!" as I remember being there desccription...

and more Intoxicates is definately a good idea!

Merxis said:
and more Intoxicates is definately a good idea!
That reminds me.

I ooze into town, watching the PCs take a step back warily, saying "Hold on now, we don't know what they can do...".
I sling my Intoxicate poison at Kauss.
The look of sudden realization, just before the "Let's get 'em!" was priceless.

Back