Lurin

Duke
For the Ides of May have Come!

I prefer the Ides of March

Yer living in the Past man!

¿fear the Ides of Dr. TJ Eckleburg?

Creepy...

I love Ides in general.

"Ides buy THAT for a dollar!" (and the puns roll on)

If you thought that was funny Ides go see a doctor.

mobius i love that movie!!!!

Ides say you were all being just silly...but then ides say just about anything...

¿which movie? "Ides Wide Shut"? "West Ide Story"?

bahaaaaaaaaa

"i'd buy that for a dollar"

ides say that was Robocop...

lessee...i watered the cat, fed the plants, went to work, sat in a broken office chair, found out my pharmacy had been switched to Walmart, uhh... what else happened in the Ides of May hmmmmmmmmmm... OH OH OH I went to the potty a few times

Good job Jesse!

Really?

They don't give them to you if you don't show up to the ceremony?

That is ********.

i got my college diploma mailed to me..hehehe but my parents made me go to the high school graduation :(

on another note...i'm sitting at HS graduation in the back row sorta by myself I lean over two seats to my friend as they're handing out grants and scholarships and I whisper "psst...do you know if you're getting a grant or scholarship ahead of time or is it a surprise?" just when i finished saying that they announced "and the winner of the women's guild scholarship - Jennine Collier!" (me) i was like WOOOOHOOOO!! jumped up and went up front to get my check!!!!

good times....

They tell us what awards we're getting. I'm getting one for foreign language, one for AP Government, one for AP Biology, and one for something else that I can't really remember. But all come with money so Huzzah! :D

I wish our awards at Graduation came with money..

But then again, I got one for ART..

So it's pre-ordained I'd get NOTHING!

lol

Back