Celestial and Formalist Guild

Alkalin3

Knight
Greetings!

My name is Gend Mikol Vinchent Astrum Soposa and I've been a life long member of the Academy of Arcane Arts. The King has asked that I setup a Celestial and Formalist Guild both here in Valbrough, and at several other places around the kingdom. This is going to pull me in several directions.

As you may or may not have noticed, the circles in the tavern have been removed in accordance with the law. But, we certainly can't leave the adventuring community with out ways of identification. So one of my first orders of business is to setup a new one.

I'm looking for an assistant, partner, or apprentice to help manage the day to day of the guild. This includes helping folks identify items, managing the formal library, and maintaining resources for ritual casting and battle. You'll also need to make sure the guild is clean, setup correctly, and generally a welcoming place. I'll of course help as much as I can with this. And you'll have access to my council, resources we can spare, and hopefully one day, I can cease to run the guild myself.

If this interest you we can talk here. Or when the snow lifts.

Until then be safe!

I'm interested in joining this Guild you are forming.
I might be able to function as your assistant, but I need some additional information about the responsibilities entailed.

Looking forward to discussing things with you.

-Gideon

I would also be interested in assisting.

---Emric
Wizard with a Greatsword
Wielder of Sassafras
Bindomancer Extraordinaire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also like to be involved within the celestial guild. Maybe not to the extent Gideon would be but still help with what needs to be done.

Pyke

I'll be venturing down to Dragonreach much more often in these coming years, so if you require the assistance of an Elementalist or Spellforger, it'd be my pleasure to lend aid in your endeavors!

In Truth,
Velnaeus Xevaz, First of the Seekers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is wonderful to hear no doubt.

There's typically a decent amount of guild work to do. People who have no skill in Celestial Magic or Ritual Magic still have value to guild (After all we'll need people to help gather components for various things). There will be a special place for those in the guild.

Gend Mikol Vinchent Astrum Soposa

Back