Ceriopolis Trainers

Name: Luke Bluwolf, Guildmaster of the Brotherhood of the Star.

Students per day: One

Skills: Celestial magic, Celestial Formal magic, Short sword, Shield, literacy, read magic, First aid, Healing arts.

Sir Krieger Draconigeva

Students Per Day:1
First Aid
Anatomy
Herbalism
Operation of Alchemy spheres and below
Trapping, and Sapping techniques
Blacksmithing (basic)
Arts of Stealth: Infiltration, Skirmishing, Passive Information retrieval, basic survival, scrounging, scavenging, foraging.
Arts Martial: Edged Weaponry, Florentine, Two weapons, Shield, Disarmament, Destruction, Nerve strikes, Grievous injury, and Killstrikes
Archery, bows, and flat bows.
Tracking
Aggressive Information Retrieval
Astrology
Repository of Lore(s)
Divination
Statecraft
Generalship
Strategy: Small unit tactics, Large unit, Armies, Campaign(s)
Diplomacy

With the assistance of Zeth, a note is written and posted.

"Trunk would be glad to learn basic agriculture from the Mystical Johan, if you would have him.

Trunk would also be glad to learn blunt from Headmaster Garrick, if you would jave him."

At the bottom of the note is a poorly written "Trunk" and a smiley face.

With the assistance of Zeth, a note is written and posted.

"Trunk would be glad to learn basic agriculture from the Mystical Johan, if you would have him.

Trunk would also be glad to learn blunt from Headmaster Garrick, if you would jave him."

At the bottom of the note is a poorly written "Trunk" and a smiley face.
Garrick enters the tavern and approaches Trunk with a calm, friendly smile.

"Greetings master Trunk, I received your message about learning the use of a blunt weapon - I'd be happy to take you on as a student! While it is, by far, not one of my strongest skills, I am happy to teach you the basics. With your strength, I am sure you will surpass me in skill in no time at all!

I will be traveling for a bit, so let's set aside time at the next gather for a lesson!

After a few minutes of further chatting, Kasuni pops her head into the tavern and waves to Garrick that she's ready to leave. Garrick nods, smiles, and offers Trunk a firm handshake stating "Be well,Trunk, and travel safely until we meet again" then picks up a large backpack and walks out the door.

"Thank you for help Trunk. Have much to learn. I working farm with Dab Flynt until spring. I look for you then."

Last edited:
Teacher: Durnic Daeron,

Students:
1 a day

Skills:
Sword, spear, shield, archery, tracking, teaching, martial proficiency with swords, merchant contacts, reading, writing, parry, riposte, two-weapon fighting, florentine, stylemaster and first aid.

Dear Master Durnic Daerion,
I am Rayzela Ciopanno Khanduri Olanlari. I have been out of practice with my sword due to a varda accident two years ago. I need a teacher to assist me to modify my sword skills for my current physical condition. I hear that you are a very skilled and patient warrior. You will need that patience with me as I re-build my stamina. I humbly ask that you be my sword teacher. I will be in town at the time of the full moon in December. Please meet me in the tavern.
Sincerely,
Rayzela

Dear Master Durnic Daerion,
I am Rayzela Ciopanno Khanduri Olanlari. I have been out of practice with my sword due to a varda accident two years ago. I need a teacher to assist me to modify my sword skills for my current physical condition. I hear that you are a very skilled and patient warrior. You will need that patience with me as I re-build my stamina. I humbly ask that you be my sword teacher. I will be in town at the time of the full moon in December. Please meet me in the tavern.
Sincerely,
Rayzela
Straight-forward and to the point. I will contact you in a private dreaming.

-Durnic

Dante D. Vaik

When I'm around, I can teach one pupil a day in the ways of:
Edged Weaponry
Florentine
Two weapons
Shield
Knockout blows
Scouting & Stealth
Assassination techniques
Battlefield opportunity tactics
Creative information retrieval
Agility
Basic blacksmithing
Herbalism
Use of gas globes, coatings & production of alchemy
Bows & crossbows
Traps
Merchant logic and techniques
Reading and writing
Mental clarity, strength & manipulation (Biata only)
Command resistance (Biata only)

In walks a dwarf in plate, he looks over the notices and attaches his own.

Fargal FarCliff of Brothers Creed and owner of Ayuni Arms and Armour can teach 2 students a day possibly more advanced to basic smithing.

Name: Luke Bluwolf, Guildmaster of the Brotherhood of the Star.

Students per day: One

Skills: Celestial magic, Celestial Formal magic, Short sword, Shield, literacy, read magic, First aid, Healing arts.
Dear Guildmaster Bluwolf,
I am Rayzela Cioppano Khanduri Olanlari. I am traveling to Ceriopolis to train in sword with Master Durnic. I am also looking for a Celestial Magic Teacher. Could you please suggest a teacher for me, yourself, or someone you deem suitable. I am beginning 4th level spells. I am also interested in what it takes to join the guild.
Sincerely,
Rayzela

Name: Basil Saesonne

Students per day: 1

Skills:
First Aid
Healing Arts
Herbal identification and uses (expect this to take the better part of a day)
Reading and writing
Any Earth spellcasting
And, one of the trickiest of all, I will teach you how to teach someone else a skill!

Back