Character builder spreadsheet tool

It looks like the spreadsheet calculates rogue spells incorrectly - it uses double templar cost and it should be double scholar costs. That is, the spreadsheet uses 2-2-4-6-6-8-10-10-12 and the book shows 2-2-4-4-6-6-8-8-10.

What in the world are you planning that you'd notice a cost difference that starts at level 4 spells as a rogue?!

What in the world are you planning that you'd notice a cost difference that starts at level 4 spells as a rogue?!
Probably something awesome. Don't be jelly.

Conversion to adept?

Exactly that. My wife has a rogue that's on her way to becoming an adept and the costs looked a little weird when we were looking at the spreadsheet.

Sorry for the delay, guys. I updated the rogue costs for spells in the updated 1.10 version. Follow the instructions above to upgrade.

Matt, you get 6 body to start with, and the original 15 build is not factored into additional body.

I've found a strange error starting at line 14 in the experience chart. It's giving me the same number of build for both a 1 day and 2 day event.

10/17/2014| 2 | 70 | 832| 140
10/20/2014| 1| 74 | 972| 74

10/20/2014| 2| 74| 972| 148

BP in a row is the BP you started with that event. The next row will have your resulting BP.
Also, note that it is technically possible to receive the same number of BP from a 1-day and a 2-day event, though not at level 7.

Thank you, I see that now that you pointed it out and really appreciate the quick response.

Any chance for potions and scrolls to be added into the productions tab as a cheat sheet reference?

1.11 is out now, and along with the bugfixes associated with some formulas acting differently in the new Google Sheets, I added potions and scrolls to the productions tab.

Just used this for the first time to plan out my Templar build. I like it.

First of all. Thank you so much for putting this together!
Is anyone else having issues with back attack/backstab/dodge? Doesn't seem to allow me to buy them. (and this could easily be me and not the spreadsheet!)

thanks

Edit: nevermind! It was a conversion issue into excel. :p

Just to be clear, I don't guarantee conversions into Excel. Most equations convert nicely but there are a few subtle differences in a couple of advanced ones that could end up biting you.

First off, let me thank you for building this awesome tool! I am thoroughly grateful. But also another note: doesn't everybody start with 6 body? The version that I have and copied (1.11) has 5 body to start and even though I put in a scholar class, I don't think that would change it. Would it mess everything up if I just changed it to 6?

If in doubt, I got this information from the ARB under the Build Points section on page 50

What race does it list?

Back