Check out the new picture on our web page

http://AllianceLARP.com

That's a picture we decided not to use for the cover of the new Rule Book!

index2.jpg

Reminds me a picture I took of someone who was riding a horse in DC once. The washington monument in the background made them look rather endowed. lol.

Good stuff, nice picture quality. I cannot wait to see the cover.

Air Raksa said:
Who fights like that? (Left-hand Long Sword/Right-hand Short Sword down) He's gonna get rolled for his copper...

Um, I do. Shall the duel take place at the HQ opener? I'll let you choose if you want to use the Raksa or Iggy cards. :p

-toddo (lefty)

Air Raksa said:
Who fights like that? (Left-hand Long Sword/Right-hand Short Sword down) He's gonna get rolled for his copper...

I do that sometimes, I'm left handed. Primarily fighting with the long sword in my left and protecting my legs with the short sword in my right.

I like the beard that Chazz is using very snazy, the hint of color on everyones outfits pop against the white snow in the background.

Air Raksa said:

My Fox Scavie sometimes fights Left Hand Shortsword Up, Right Hand Shortsword Down.

The Right Sword is used to block and the Left Sword is used to strike.

By holding one sword down, the other up and then placing wrist against wrist, you basically make a staff sized blocking object that easily protects the wielder and you don't have to carry around a spear to do it like the lovely elf is doing.

markusdark said:
By holding one sword down, the other up and then placing wrist against wrist, you basically make a staff sized blocking object that easily protects the wielder and you don't have to carry around a spear to do it like the lovely elf is doing.

But stabbing shins and toes is so much easier with the spear. Plus, you can attack with the short sword and still have the full length of the spear for defense.

I think the villain in the black cloak is a dragon mage, so it's all moot.

Back