CMA is Active

Ryan S

Scholar
Hey guys!

The CMA is now active for our chapter, and many of you have gotten emails letting you know that your account is now active. However, we've already gotten quite a few players reaching out to us with errors on their character card.

We can't directly edit XP totals or change the email address attached to your character. For these things we have to contact the CMA technical folks to get things corrected.

So what I need everyone to do is log into the CMA (here: https://alliancedb.herokuapp.com/ )and check your character. If you see something wrong, send us an email (logistics.alliancemn@gmail.com) detailing what you need fixed.

For this upcoming game we'll be using the CMA cards for people who have accurate cards, and our stored cards for people who need fixes to their character.

Thanks for your patience as we transition to this new system!

I do not believe it had the event I went to in Chicago on here and the long weekend I blanketed I should per our email be at 89xp. Bruisey Foemangler only character I have on the card. Thanks guys.

CMA update: Hey guys, Ryan and I spend Wednesday together fixing the Minnesota database. Currently it has been submitted and waiting upload. Looks like early next week the guys from the CMA will have our updated database on the CMA. I’ll keep you posted.

CMA update: Our CMA is up. Please log on and check your character. If there are mistakes, please email us. Goblin Stamps are incorrect will be going through and manual fixing them. Thank you all for you unwavering patience.

Is XP still something the CMA technical team needs to fix?

I had no account on the actual Alliance site, and thus had to make an account. How do I get my character attached to my new account?

I had no account on the actual Alliance site, and thus had to make an account. How do I get my character attached to my new account?

Then the email they had on file for you wasn't correct. If you send me a message I can look and see if there was a different email. If not we'll have to manually import your characters.

CMA update: Our CMA is up. Please log on and check your character. If there are mistakes, please email us. Goblin Stamps are incorrect will be going through and manual fixing them. Thank you all for you unwavering patience.

If folks had an email in the db I imported, the GS should now be correct. (Found a bug with capitalized emails in gs import the I fixed).

How do we setup an account? I'm not sure if I ever registered for this or if I did, which email I would have used at the time.

I have the same issue as Peter! No sure if the registeration I attempted to do was the right thing to do, because I don't think I registered with this one (though I did with the freeplay one sometime back, but I don't believe it's the same database).

I have the same issue as Peter! No sure if the registeration I attempted to do was the right thing to do, because I don't think I registered with this one (though I did with the freeplay one sometime back, but I don't believe it's the same database).

Time your character are under "t*******o@gmail.com" I sent you a reset password email. Let me know if you haven't gotten it.

Hey! I just made my account for the alliance forum, how do I access my character? Thanks!
Forum accounts are a different beast. If you message me your full name and email address, and some character names. I can see what your account is under.

Back