Coming back home/Crafting

Lurin

Duke
So um, I'm going to be heading back home soon, I'm really sorry I've been away so long, um I'll probably take a week to get back home but then I'll be crafting up stuff and I kinda need to know what....um......what...<pauses for a second as if confused> things you need!

Blacksmithing I was gonna made a fancy Hammer with that crushing stone I bought, I can make good armor now if anyone stills needs some.

Alchemy and Potions - I'm out of curatives, so maybe some of those.

Scroll Making - I got a good stack of stuff for people, but I'll be making more stuff.

So um let me know, I think I'll have time to make everything like usual..I just need to travel and set up some things in my workshop and things.

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

What's this crushing stone thing about? I wasn't there last market day, so I'm curious what it is/does.

My magic item that purified people has run out, so I'd like to get a couple of those for emergencies. Maybe 3? I'd also like to buy some cure mortal wounds potions.

Hunter Davion

What do you intend to do with the weapon once you've made it? Will you keep it for yourself or put it up for sale? I would think Victor could put it to good use if you made it in the style of one of his short hammers.

Briar

I figured someone could use a neat hammer like that so I figure someone will buy it probably, or help with the cost. It should make a hammer that lets you shatter things with it as long as you have any fancy moves like a slay to use.

I can make purifies and cure mortal wounds, but those take a lot of time, so I can't do more than 4 total. They cost 8 silvers each, so did you want 3 purifies and 1 cure mortal wounds Davion?

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

This crushing stone you mention? It sounds like it has properties of an Empire Slipstone? They are rumored to have the ability to alter the martial abilities of someone for another set of abilities. If this is the case, you bought quite a find there.

-Asher

Asher,

From what He mentioned in his journal, Slipstone recharges and renews spent energies, but I believe it doesn't shift them from one thing to another.

Jehyu,

Just to confirm, where did you get this stone, and what does it look like?

May the Light guide you, the Shadow guard your path, your Words have Power, and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Oh, ok. That's more expensive than I anticipated. How about just 2 cure mortal wounds? I'm interested in investing in the hammer. I have no personal skill with it, but would love to make it available to adventurers who would have use for it. I could see a couple situations where it'd be helpful. Jehyu, if we took the stone to the dwarven forge, do you think you could make an even better hammer out of it? I'm interested in getting all of us crafters together for a few crafting expeditions this year, and one planned expedition would be to the dwarven forge for all the blacksmiths.

Hunter Davion

Hunter Davion,
What's that? You have a planned expedition to a dwarven forge? Now you've got me a little curious. Care to clarify your proposal a bit more?

May your weapons strike true,
- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Darmir to Lord Rothis Thunderstep, Dwarven Master Blacksmith, Initiate Broker, and Past Guardian of Hopes Reach.

Well I've looked the rock over really close, I got it at the banquet last year if you remember and I don't think it has any thing to do with an Empire. I can make it into a blunt of just about any size or shape, but I don't think it could be rendered or enchanted past that, because then the stone's magic would get blocked trying to get out. I think that if the weapon I make breaks the stone could likely be recovered and be remade for about 6 or 7 gold. The magic should let you use any prepare to die kinda move as a shatter instead, which seems real useful especially for nodes I think.

Right now I'm thinking I'll sell it at about 15 gold, which includes the stone itself and the first weapon it's made into, unless folks want to start a 'who wants to pay Jehyu the most' bidding war thing. Unless people are all broke, in that case I can probably make it and have Squire Griffon watch it/use it for me.

I'll....I.....um....right the cure morts I'll write that down and make those for you Davion, and...um....I...can I talk about the rest later maybe? I'm having a little trouble focusing right now.....

-Jehyu

Jehyu, I would like to purchase some cure light wounds potions from you if you can make any or if you have any to sell.

-Thorgrim Stoneaxe, of the Runebinder Clan.

ThorgrimStoneaxe said:
Jehyu, I would like to purchase some cure light wounds potions from you if you can make any or if you have any to sell.

-Thorgrim Stoneaxe, of the Runebinder Clan.

How many do you need/want? I think I can make quite a few after I get home and clean the workshops and make the hammer, and brew up the cure morts. I sell them for a silver each and could probably brew up a lot, I could make 60 right now if thats all I did with alchemy and potion making from here....

-Jehyu

20 or so should suffice, my stock runs low and I'd like to be prepared.

Thorgrim Stoneaxe, of the Runebinder Clan

Greetings Jehyu,

I am very interested in the hammer item you speak of, and would be honored to wield it in combat.

Walk with Honor,
~Victor

Jehyu, I'd rather you use your potion making skills to make stronger potions than cure light wounds. If you need more cure light wounds, I'd be willing to trade you 9 cure lights for a cure mort or purify, if need be.

Hunter Davion

How about Jehyu pays 5g, I'll pay 5g and Victor pays 5g. That's 15g and then Victor can have a shatter mallet.

Hunter Davion

Touzolti,
The expedition to the dwarven forge is just a plan to do this year, we'll discuss all broker related business next game. I hope to lead a meeting.
Hunter Davion

I can do both Davion, the first 40 or so cure lights are usually alchemy anyways unless people need coatings or gases or something. But if we needs a lot that might be a good way to make sure everyone gets what they need.

Um, Squire Griffon, what kind of hammer did you want? Small, Large, or big as a Rabbitkin sized? I dunno what Davion means about me paying five, is that his way of asking for a discount?

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

My name is Fredrick, I am not sure if we have met. My buisness with the Celestial Guild tends to keep me away for long bouts. I was wondering how many Destroy scrolls you could make by this next meeting and how much coin you would like for them.

-Fredrick

matrim1985 said:
Jehyu,

My name is Fredrick, I am not sure if we have met. My buisness with the Celestial Guild tends to keep me away for long bouts. I was wondering how many Destroy scrolls you could make by this next meeting and how much coin you would like for them.

-Fredrick

um I'll have to talk to Dure'dhel and see how much is already used up, but I've got at least a few destroys in my box if nothing else...

-Jehyu

Jehyu,
I'm not using the hammer at all, so I'm not asking for a discount. You, Victor and I were just talking about getting it built for people to use, so 15gold to build it split 3 ways?
Hunter Davion

I had forgotten about these before, however after everyone else puts in their orders, can you make me as many Magic Armor Potions as you can?

-Fredrick

matrim1985 said:
I had forgotten about these before, however after everyone else puts in their orders, can you make me as many Magic Armor Potions as you can?

-Fredrick

um sures, They are 2 silvers a piece, right now if I get no more orders I ken do...7 of em.

-Jehyu

Back