Coming Back to town.

Lurin

Duke
So, I'm coming back to check up on Maph and my friends that are out this way, and I thought I should probably Check into if anyone needs things crafted, right now I've got the below I'm working on, so feel free to ask me to make the things you need!

Blacksmithing - I just figured out how to refit someone superfast like a dwarf can, and can even make the super big armors here, or you know...a wagon full of arrows (not to mention the wagon itself) if ya want...

Potion making - Usually I make Purifies or cure morts and stuff, but I don't have any current orders at the moment....

Alchemy - Usually I make big ol'batches of cure light wounds elixirs because everyone always seems to need some.

Scroll Making - I recently learned how to make dispel scrolls and have a lot of different spells in my book for whatever you need...

I have a workshop for just about anything so don't feel like youse gotta hold back on the ordering!

-Jehyu

Seems fate likes us sewn together like patchwork on a rabbits back. Please write me privately with coyote vigilance and rabbits speed.

Your faithful and loyal coyote ally,
Corporal Zimps of Odenis

MissDragGunn said:
Seems fate likes us sewn together like patchwork on a rabbits back. Please write me privately with coyote vigilance and rabbits speed.

Your faithful and loyal coyote ally,
Corporal Zimps of Odenis

ums, I don't know exactly how to do that, did you want a letter maybe?

-Jehyu

Jehyu! I am so excited to once again have you in our lands. I will do my best to ensure accommodations are made for you.

Best wishes,
Tvard Sendall

Rabbit-Kin Jehyu, Master of Steelcraft

Legend' of your people' ferocity, self sacrifice and savagery in battle are retold in my homeland'.

I implore you great master, forge a perfect blade of Sky Metal; whose single purpose will be to kill one of every creature in Fortannis.

If you think it possible I will give you all the Sky Metal that is necessary.

Great Master I will see you properly paid. I know of a place where giant carrot' grow... as tall as a grown-man and wide as a shield.

Santet

Ah yes, now that I'm thinking of it, I seem to have misplaced some of the more important bits of my armor. I'd love to blame the mists but it's mostly my fault.

Would you be able to forge me some armor that could stop roughly 30 dagger's blows?

Thank you for the offer at the very least,
Tvard

Air Raksa said:
Rabbit-Kin Jehyu, Master of Steelcraft

Legend' of your people' ferocity, self sacrifice and savagery in battle are retold in my homeland'.

I implore you great master, forge a perfect blade of Sky Metal; whose single purpose will be to kill one of every creature in Fortannis.

If you think it possible I will give you all the Sky Metal that is necessary.

Great Master I will see you properly paid. I know of a place where giant carrot' grow... as tall as a grown-man and wide as a shield.

Santet

um, I think yer thinking of a different tribe of Rabbitkin, maybe the ones that Zimps knows?

Tvard,

Of course I ken make that armor for you! I've even figured out how to repair suits super fast too!

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

The brave Sir Flitwick is not of "tribe" but of pure Odenis heart and blood. He sacrificed himself to pure permanent death and because of his heart and blood, the gracious powerful swan granted him one more life to live. This happened about 4 year ago. It's not about what a "tribe" did, it about what you are willing to do for the people sensei Santet is referring. That we've seen your face over come the instinct of survival and lead to great outcomes. Since you are not an ordinary rabbit yourself and have many skills, could you craft such a sword using your workshop?

Your faithful and loyal ally,
Corporal Zimps of Odenis

Sensei Santet,

I heard of an Iceinian dwarf who forged in the dragon forges of Arandin when I was in hiding around less than one year ago. During this battle of a dracolich I heard. If what I heard is correct, Pack Leader Grim of the Vanguard I presume. Wise sensei, if you haven't so already, perhaps seek him out. As well as will I be blessed with your presence this upcoming gather? I haven't seen you in quite a while, wise sensei.

Your loyal and faithful student,
Grasshopper (corporal) Zimps

Jehyu,

It will be good to see you again, my friend! I hope your journey through the mists is quick and uneventful.

Zimps,

The knight whose name you are disrespecting is Sir Fidgewit. Perhaps if you spent half as much time studying and actually learning about the things you presume to know, you would not continually find yourself in situations like this. There are plenty of history books available to you, and should you be unable to read them yourself, I would be more than happy to teach you the skill.

In service,
Rayna of the Emerald Forest

Oh well, anyway I guess I just figured he was talking about someone else with all that talk about being ferocious and savage and stuff...that doesn't really fit me as I'm not particually strong and definitely not brave.

As to making a sword like that...I dunno I could maybe make a really nice sword if I had the metal and supplies. I've worked a few times on infusing weapons I'm making with potion/alchemy/scroll magics but haven't really made anything especially nice, except maybe that unbreakable shield that could bounce a summoned force thing offa it.

Beside swords are just tools that stronger people can use to do things, I wouldn't want to try to make a blade that was designed to kill one of EVERYTHING...that sounds an awful lot like a necromancy kinda thing to me. I could maybe try to make a big blade, I'm making Tavard a suit of Armor out of Dimondite Ore at the moment.

A carrot that big would probably spoil once you uprooted it anyway, I usually get paid in coin because that's what my suppliers want and if I don't get money for what I sell then I can't get supplies to make more stuff.

-Jehyu

Rayna,

What is most embarrassing is that you offer to read me something when I stated previously for the gentle rabbit to send me a letter. Why would I ask him to send me a letter if I could not read it myself or respond? That information is more frequent and readily available before you made such an offensive and embarrassing request.

As for the knight, pardon that I announced his title improper. I think he would find it more honorable that I was told of his story and his sacrifice. I may be new-ish to reading and writing but a lot of what I'm told is by ear. And forgive me for when I focus myself on protecting my protectorate, my family, and ally I may tend to improperly speak a name or two. Perhaps before you maliciously attack me with your tongue, you'll be more understanding of the responsibilities I am upholding and understand I have my priorities straight.

There will be a time when you will mess up a title, important at the time or not. And I hope someone isn't malicious to you and will understand that you are not a flawless person.

If you feel so strongly still then I will be more than happy to write Sir Fidgewit and apologize. As well as I don't understand "situations like this". You mean where a shriveled up prune maliciously attacks me due to a common name mess up? Again. I have bigger things to focus on than -this-

Always faithful and loyal,
Corporal Zimps of Odenis

Necromancy... kinda thingy...

No. Rabbit. I want a sword. Killing one of everything in Fortannis with a sword has nothing to do with necromancy. Nothing. We have to be the first to figure out if Sky Metal is a worthy material to craft weapon' with. Long ago one of our wise ancestor' discovered that Silver was cure to the plague of lycanthrope... Sky Metal might be such a thing; a gift, a mighty weapon to use against our enemy'; which surround us on all side'. Or it might be pretty stuff, that is exclusively suitable for coin' and jewelry that the gypsy' will wear too much of.

Don't worry about your legal culpability... that' my problem. I've never heard of smith being charged for murder, because of the action' of the wielder of one of their sword'. That would be crazy.

There are plenty of elf' and other citizen' race' that need to be killed, it seem' that there are more volunteer' everyday. To be sure; I have killed more "citizen'" than "monster" during my career: by far. The most unreasonable race in Fortannis is the Manusia... or Hooman, but I doubt that Sky Metal will do anything to them because they are uninteresting in every possible way.

I have coin. I only mentioned the Giant Carrot because some folk know that coin is just something that slow' you down. I am very, very slow. These Carrot do not spoil, because they are amazing and I am told they taste great and can feed a whole family quite easily... I know better than to offer spoiled good' as trade.

Zimp'

I will be in attendance. If I wasn't in a rush, I would go to Master Ivar; an honest dwarf and the greatest smith in all of Fortannis. There are MANY dangerous Rabbit' in our homeland, I watched one devour an entire howl bear in mere second'... if you have ever tried to eat a howl bear, you know that is "tough" to do.

HA!

Santet

Santet, I'm so glad to hear you will be joining us in Barran! It's always a pleasure to see you.

I find your petty attempts at insulting me unoriginal and tiring, Zimps.

Contrary to what your indignation suggests, I did not offer to read the texts to you. I offered to teach you how to read. Just because you requested someone write to you does not mean you know how to read. I have several friends who cannot read and still request letters then simply ask someone else to read them and respond on their behalf. If you misunderstood my offer and chose to be indignant over it, that is hardly my fault. I do apologize for the generalization I made, but I was simply making an offer to assist you. I assumed that since you are so uptight about slights to your own honor, perceived or otherwise, that you would appreciate someone pointing out when you slighted someone else's. Apparently only your own honor deserves such vigilant defending. My mistake.

<Echoing quietly shortly after the above argument dies down for a minute>

Um, right, so about crafting. I can probably make a sword out of star metal, I've never tried, I was just worried that if you wanted something that was especially gifting at killing everything, more than a usual sword you might be thinking of that kinda magic, which I don't know. I'm willing ta try if you want.

does um, any need specific scrolls maybe? Otherwise I'll probably just make a stack of dispels because people always need them....

-Jehyu

Thank You Master, I am in your debt.

I do not require anything other than a long sword. As it turn' out I was born especially gifted at killing everything. If the blade is successfully forged, I will take it to be rendered indestructible, if that is even possible.

Santet

Jehyu, thank you for the scrolls once again.

Rayna, please stop this now. I fail to see where Zimps offered Sir Fidgewit any disrespect. As for getting his name wrong we all misspeak sometimes. It has happened to myself on many occasions, and I expect it to happen many more. Being offended by such, especially when it is not your name, indicates only desire to be offended. Should Sir Fidgewit require an apology from Zimps I shall see that it is rendered. Remember Lady Grovewarden, as a noble you represent the Kingdom of Arandin, and petty insults over small matters diminish the respect in which we are held in foreign lands.

The Strength of Evil is Power, the Strength of Good is Friends,
Kier Wyldwynd
Lord of Luminary
Of the Court of Odenis

And Jehyu, I believe Santet may be confusing you with the Vorpal Rabbit that recently ate the former Mayor of New Hope here in our Kingdom.

Santet,

I am afraid I dunno you. Please send me a private dream. I'm curious about your statement. Thanks for your time.

Lord Squire Marcusagrim Anvilstrike

Back