commin ta Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
Heya folks... ill be pushin my way through the mists to yallfor a bit this weekend. Ill be tuckered out and traveling light. Anyone with a full celestial spellbook I can study when I arrive? Also i heard somekne has a Pyriel blade. Id dpeak with you bout it.

Grim

Grim, I have not heard that someone has a Puriel Blade from these lands.

Cyric Bane
Warcaster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear

I dunno if they are from here or not.. I remember someone during the winter wission had one singing at the end.

Grim,

You be thinking of Vry. He got one.

-Ona

Are these puriel blades easy to come by? I've heard a little about this puriel; if Vry or anyone who knows more about it is coming to this upcoming gather, i'd love to learn more about it.

~Vera

Hey der Grimm, I be seein ya at da Orc moot, ya?

~Kilgore

you just wonderin' if he's bringin Noot, Kilgore

-Ona

Grim,

Your voice sounds familiar, I believe we met within the Mists. As Ona has pointed out, I am the bearer of the largest shard of the Puriel blade. I had it with me when we met. I'd certainly be willing to discuss it with you should our paths cross again, or, if you would prefer, through our dreams.

~ Squire Vry

You should be careful about who you share that sort of information with, Vry. There are a lot of ears here.

~Vera

* you hear unenthusiastic clapping with grumbles* *in a mumbling voice* You want to tell them where you hide it too??

~Pointa

Good job.

Do it again.

-Angrag

Be nice to the squire. He hasnt said anything the yellow one hasnt already stated. Mr. Squire, try not to let them get to you, they have been through a lot lately... and the Vera is always mean anyway... Whats a Puriel anyway? If you need to hide it, maybe I can help.... oh wait no... that's a bad plan... or is it..? Where did I put those components. I can't recall.
.. what was the question?

oh right... don't be so mean Vera. Where did you go any way? I miss you.

~ Lamar

Lamar, you should find her and go to her....If I knew where she was I would bring you to her.

Cyric Bane
Warcaster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back