Communal Adventurer Supplies

Dixie Lee or the Barrister if you wish to use his moniker, is the other Aviary member invested in the greater celestial circle.

Kettle Croquet Flank Kolrabi of the Guilderncage III of his clutch, the Apothecary of House Aviary

I crafted two Superior Tools to aid the town with my skill at smithing.

Plow- will replace 5 workers in the fields for 5 fields (Sparks of Creation & Motes of Destruction, 15 ore, and 10 leather)
Claw Hammer- will aid in building 5 buildings (Sparks of Creation, Flicker of time & Motes of Destruction, 10 ore, and 5 leather)

If others do something similar we should compare the effects of different materials.

Fenix "The Champion" of House Avriary

Last edited:
Flicker of time*

(updated thankyou)

Communal Supplies have been updated. Please see the first post in this topic to see everything that may have been updated.

This past Market, putting things into the communal supplies was a frequent occurrence so I experimented with keeping a bag on my person dedicated to that and better able to seperate it from anything else I have. It also fits the new Book which Glen acquired to keep track of things on the fly & manage larger town splits.

When I am able to sit down with everything I will update things.
Off of the top of my head, the supplies did not consume any production, but did gain a fair bit. We got a lot of food, construction materials, building Supplies- which I will be coordinating with our storage building & with Oliver.

The supplies did spend its 13 saved gold for such items with one of the merchants who came to town, with support of other adventurers to cover the remaining difference the supplies couldn't afford. However the town did earn gold from town splits & donations which I haven't yet counted.

As always, please be on the lookout for Kaida Sanu Ore & Ore Mines.
We have encountered it in at least gold, silver, and copper. All walks of life within Kaida Sanu will accept Ore as a valid currency. Many places do not have the resources or need to smelt and Smith into Fortanis Coin, so they just use the raw Ore. So if you explore and find them, or if a trader wishes to trade with you for them - they are not useless Shiney rocks - the communal supplies can use them for commerce for Ikari's Hope's benifit. Leaving Fortanis Gold available to purchase things from adventurers instead of 100% relying on donations.

**(oog: Kaida Sanu Ore is effectively an Local Chapter Only [LCO] currency which can be used for a variety of LCO things. Such as encountering a Famer who had a bad harvest of food so cant sell us food due to birds [story hook for dispatching said birds] - but could sell us <Unit(s) of Good Soil>. That farmer would accept Kaida Sanu Ore or Fortanis Coin. The option laying with the player, but if you (or the supplies) had Ore, not requiring that you spend hard earned coin into our story & world building but not getting any type of asset tag or valid game item in exchange. Its pure LCO in exchange for LCO things. Other chapters do not use Kaida Sanu Ore (though some have a similar systems or similar for special occasions) . If **** is bad at text, feel free to ask in discord or in person and someone can cover any questions you might have for the difference of Ore versus Coin and what Ore can and can not purchase.)**

Here is a Brief Rundown of some exchanges that the Town supplies made this market.

Paid 13g for Ikari's Hope Supplies, with the remaining needed gold paid by Adventurers. which purchased the following:
  • 15 units of good soil
  • 6 units of Leather
  • 9 units of Ore
  • 10 units of Fur
  • 5 units of Farming Tools
  • 4 Units of regular/building tools
Provided from various trades, or things... People largely handing me things but me not knowing exactly where it came from...
  • 70 Units of Food (general)
  • 10 units of Food (Almonds)
  • 10 Units of Food (Walnuts)
  • 10 Units of Food (Peanuts)
  • 10 Units of Food (Cashews)
  • 10 Units of Food (Macadamia Nuts)
  • 10 units of Good Soil
  • 10 units of Seeds (Walnut)
  • 10 units of Building Materials
  • 10 units of Construction Materials
From the Friday Evening assault of the Lightning Elementals
  • Perfect Aspect of Purity x3 (A Reagent for the "Orange Juice" for the Time Spider Cave Torch)
  • Time Spider Silk x3 (A Reagent for the "Orange Juice" for the Time Spider Cave Torch)
From a combination of events, adventures, and town mods collected:
  • Kaida Sanu Reagents
    • (This list is the remainder -after- the 10 Reagents given to Shen for the casting of the 5 Bound Shards for the Lightning LT dude of Annoying Rifting (TM))
    • Fang Tooth
    • Cariosis x4
    • Ley Ore
    • Nightshade
    • Heartstone x2
    • Truesilver x2
    • Jetsum x2
    • Feyander
  • Production
    • Alchemy
      • Antidote x2
    • Potions
      • Cure Wounds
        • 10 x1
        • 15 x4
        • 20 x1
        • 30 x2
      • Spell Shield x2
      • Restore
      • Cure Disease x3
      • Awaken
      • Endow x2
    • Scrolls
      • Spell Shield
    • Smithing
      • Long Sword
      • Shield
  • Fortanis Coin
    • Plat: 0
    • Gold: 12
    • Silver: 21
    • Copper: 0

The Reagents and the gold expenditure were really the only withdraws. In the coming days I will transfer this information to the master list, which is the first dream of this topic. Any questions, please let me know.

My Dearest Adventurers!

It has been nearly a fortnight or so since we last gathered. At sunrise we gathered for morning meal and were joined by High Orcs & Ogre's alike. Shortly after found ourselves traveled by sea to the not so distant sandy beach in which The Great Hunt would begin.

Through many trails, our community along with our chosen allies made chase in search of prey to be recognized by the Island as clear Victor's. We held many close calls and many serious and comedic encounters with a variety of creatures.

Some have departed, unable to stay on the island for their own reasons. By the time this reaches you, the boat should nearly be ashore. Those who wish to join the Island at sunrise of the second day a guide will be in Idle Hours waiting to take any to the Boat.

We we recount the day's affairs, with sore muscles, full bellies, and heavier pockets than when we arrived. Under the stars I set quill to dreams... Here is an accounting of what has been set aside to be added to our Communal Supplies from the end of the first day.

Pillar Reagents:
* Flicker of Time: 16
* Mote if Destruction: 23
* Spark of Creation: 10

Kaida Sanu Reagents: 13

Kaida Sanu Rituals:
* March of the Untiring
-----

For their Part in the tracking, discovery, and ultimately the discovered Dracolitch, which we've begun referring to as "Larry". Those assembled were summoned before the Black Pearlescent Dragon Guardian who dwells beyond time. By their leave we were given blessing to keep "Larry's" Skull. Which when attempted to identify within a Wyld Magic CoP - yield inconclusive results. It held and holds great power and the Dragon Guardian intends to ensure that is of value to the risk and service those present performed. I am currently in possession of "larry's" skull and will identify it properly upon our return to Ikari's Hope, with ideally more specific answers. If in the event the magics are not yet stablized, the skull will not be released to auction or task until such is known.

Additionally, as a personal reward from The Guardian to those present - they will rift to us, sometime soon, a chest containing various treasures for use to divide among those specifically assisted, in our usual customs.

Those so mentioned are:
Shawn, Ezrin, Binar, DeSylvia, Abom, Shen, Reza, Glenn, Shaya, Oakengrove, Kaiden, Isabo, Auryn, Beryl, Grim, [redacted adventurer name], & Kashang.

The proceeds, if any, from "Larry's" skull will be divided among those listed, as well as the resolution of whatever we find within the chest The Guardian provides.

As always if there are any questions, please let me know.

Back