Crafting services

DracoIam

Spellsword
Looking for potions for that new potion trigger? I'm a master potion maker and blacksmith, and I make everything else too. Do I hear any requests?
-Gertude the Gruntuled.

I'll be interested in Bolts. What are your prices?

Pfeil

((First two batches are a flat 2x production cost. Any batch after that is 1.5x the production cost.)) I have traveling workshops for Blacksmith, potions,and scrolls. All depends on what you want to buy.

I'm going to be around my workshops this weekend so I can get a head start on orders if you get them in by this afternoon.

I will be sure to build bolts to have on hand for you Pfeil. I sell them by the quiver, 2 silver per regular, 6 silver per silvered quivers.

-Gertrude the Gruntuled Dwarf

I would like to buy twenty cure 20s please.

I am a spider, generally wearing a black and purple sir coat with a dragon head embroidered onto it.

Sir Tanis

I am Zeth, Shaman of the Arahkounem Tribe, of the Silver Wolves.

I am interested in purchasing Cleanse potions, though with Sir Tanis’ significant purchase, I don’t know how much of your standard supply remains before prices increase.

I am interested in buying between five and ten Cleanse potions, however, depending on the cost.

I am of the raccoon wylderkyn, with a green shield engraved with a large Tree of Life.

Between my time this weekend if local needs are low, and 3 days visiting all of you I should be able to keep up with demand.

Gertude

Sir Tanis the cost will be 8gold for 20 cure 20 potions.

Shaman Zeth the cost will be 4 gold for 10 cleanse potions

Pfeil, how many quivers are you thinking about?

Gertude

Pfeil, how many quivers are you thinking about?

Lets start with 1000 bolts / 50 quivers but if things get intense, I'll probably be back for more. I'm can be pretty aggressive at throwing my gold at my enemies sometimes.

I would like to purchase as many poison shield potions as you are willing or able to make.

I would like to purchase as many poison shield potions as you are willing or able to make.

Unfortunately, that is only available at alchemy.

I did not think I saw alchemy offered.

Oh, literally said everything else. My mistake

Dear Gertrude,

We haven't met, but I intend to travel to Straydn to do war with another Lich. I write to let you know this because I am also a master potionmaker, as well as a master scribe, and it is important to the effort that we quartermasters coordinate our efforts. I hope we have the opportunity to meet, mists willing.

- Roon Polybius Dextermagus
Legionnaire of the Nine Towers

Gertrude I can give ya all dah introductions ya need for those that have spoken hear. Will be good to see ya again.

-Hengin

Back