Current MI Policy

Re: Current Build Cap - 158

Dreamingfurther said:
The cap went up 2 points after the opening event, has it not gotten the April blanket yet, or not been updated since the last one day? :)

No worries either way, just curious.

Generally considered polite to give the staff more than 24 hours post-event to get cleaned up, cards updated, etc.

Give the man a breather, he's doing a fantastic job!

Re: Current Build Cap - 165

updated once again, Build cap billy has thus far moved our cap 10 points from his humble beginings, what a guy!

Re: Current Build Cap - 165

Go Billy.... GO!

Of course I can now play my other alt in SoMN. Tough call.

Paul

Re: Current Build Cap - 169

Hrm. I think I can almost bring my main down there now. This has possibilities.

Re: Current Build Cap - 169

I hope so!!! You are missed!!

Re: Current Build Cap - 208

As per our stated policy, Buildcap Billy has been updated with his recent attendance to our latest Event, and his latest monthly blanket, We'll keep this updated after each event.

The Build Cap for our Next Event will be - 208 Build

Re: Current Build Cap - 172

thanks for the udpates Dave :)

Re: Current Build Cap - 205

As announced at the season closer for 2009 our build cap over the break, and at the start of our 2010 season will be 205. This is an acceleration of our cap removal as we continue to reevaluate our policys and where our chapter and plot lines are currently positioned.

Looking forward to a great winter break (including some Ironman one days) and the roll out of our 2010 season!

Will this then next raise after the next one day? Or not until after the next weekend? Cause originally I thought it was just planned to be stationary for the two one day events. Just curious. Thanks! :)

Hey is this going to go up after the opener weekend? :)

Re: Current Build Cap - 208

Dreamingfurther said:
Hey is this going to go up after the opener weekend? :)

Yes, updated.

Re: Current Build Cap - 210

Curious what the build cap will be for the October event?

Just curious, does Buildcap Billy attend or gobby the National Event?

Lol no Build cap billy is a lazy punk who is now out of money for travelling.

Our cap for the 2011 season (which technically starts with our november game (pending will schedule when able!)) will be a static 255, with our level cap starting in 2012 being non-existant.

Our MI policy will stay in effect until is it removed by player action in game (if ever)

Back