Dark Elf makeup question

I used to have a pair of those evening gloves. They fell apart on me back in 2005. Most gloves i buy for my Dark elf tend to fall to pieces after two seasons so I'm still looking for something that could last a little longer and still fit for my character. I always look like a hobo by the end of the year.

Theo Zhounil said:
I used to have a pair of those evening gloves. They fell apart on me back in 2005. Most gloves i buy for my Dark elf tend to fall to pieces after two seasons so I'm still looking for something that could last a little longer and still fit for my character. I always look like a hobo by the end of the year.

try a good set of driving or baseball batting gloves?
I wear baseball gloves because they are made for heavy wear and tear.

I agree with baseball gloves. You might have to do a little work to hide the logos, etc. But it's worth it.

I have bracers that extend down over the top of my hand like a half gauntlet that hide a multiple of baseball glove sins.

Scott

I use a combination of wet and dry charcoal, and it works wonders. I barely have to touch it up, and sweat doesn't take it off - only soap and my pillowcase overnight - does

Back