Dibs

It is funny.

Your dad might.

Kheri's father was a fighter/gambler, he preferred the pole arm. Her mother was a healer/dancer (like her!). Grandmother and grandfather... brother and sisters I don't recall. It's in my character history, I just don't have a copy here.

Papa was a scout, mama was a formalist, yia yia was a school teacher, and papou was a bard. One elder brother who is a rogue and two younger ones that aren't really anything yet.

Send me a copy! I think we'd be similar!

HaHa!

Your dad totally wasted his build.

I can't send you a copy. I don't have any copies of my histories on this computer. I'd have to bug my two home chapters to get copies, and it is the middle of their busy season. Maybe this autumn.

mama don't let your babies grow up to be gypsies...:::sings to the tune of mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys::

Scouts are only good at 170th level.

Then they can swing 30s from the front 70s from the back and have a 4 column.

hehehehe rothsphere is a scout and he has alot of blacksmith and archery...he loves it...and we're only level 5 i think...

Every class is like that though.

Templar is the way to go.

too true. i think templar does look good...however....I will stick with artisan :D
a. i can't fight
b. i can't remember spells
c. i'm not sneaky

You're an artisan too?! Rock on! Except mine can:

1. Fight
2. Remember spells
3. Okay, but two out of three isn't bad! :p

hehehehe mine can sell stuff and poison the bejeebus outta you....hmmm..and hit you in the head with a big hammer...that's about it....

Mine can sell stuff, poison the crap out of you, and shoot the crap out of you with deadly accuracy! And summon a thing or two to do a thing or two. ;)

Back