Dibs

Hmm...Susan talking about Gypsies and honor. Wasn't it Kheritana who stole then-Baron Jonothan from Susan Stormholm? ;)

Well.......

And then stole his wagon?

I am so not defending in game actions out of game with that character. She is my failure at being noble and is hanging in the closet for now.

I have a skitzophrentic mystic wood elf noble now. Much more interesting to play than a gypsy dancer/masseuse whose touch turns things to crap no matter how good her intentions.

lol... we weren't looking for you to defend her actions... at least not for anything more than comedic value ;-)

Just proving our point to Marcena...for comedic value

Yes... that was why we did it...

Totally.

Her whole LARP existance is one big tragic comedy. Shakespear would have a field day with it if he was alive.

So sad.

On another note...

Dibs on the Hot Fudge Sundae!!

He is alive.

With Elvis.

In Vegas.

Or on a UFO.

You should know this, isn't the man in the Air Force?

No way. Shakespeare is in Atlantis, man. Don't you read the tabloids.

That's where Susan is right now, too. She just keeps telling us she's in Guam. It's very top secret.

spooky...

you would think the stargate people would have caught her by now...

*gasps, totally appalled*

NAVY! He's in the Navy (The most powerful force on Earth), he fights wars. He says NEVER say that about the Airforce again. LOL.
He's part of an organization that has fought in wars since the birth of the United States of America. Not some upstart organization that came about in the last 50 years. :p

J/K Airforce... you know we love you too... freaking zoomies.

So he's a Marine?

Yeah, the Navy only exists to give the Marines rides to the places they need to go.

That's what I've been told.

And to make them sandwiches.

Well working with the infantry as a battle medic (corpsman) is his job... so yeah... he could be a Marine by association. I mean, he trained with them for 4 years in 29 Palms, CA and has his Fleet Marine Force warfare specialty.

Alright.

So I was right.

Wilde_Night said:
Her whole LARP existance is one big tragic comedy. Shakespear would have a field day with it if he was alive.

What is that supposed to mean!?

Whatever it means...it's probably true. :(

It probably means that her whole LARP existance is one big tragic comedy, and that Shakespear would have a field day with it if he was alive.

But I'm just guessing.

kill the gypsies??? are you just asking for a beat down???

justicar crowe is...just....mean......and a bit pompous....i mean ....yowzers...

tieran said:
It probably means that her whole LARP existance is one big tragic comedy, and that Shakespear would have a field day with it if he was alive.

But I'm just guessing.

Oh come on! There has got to be more details! I'm just wondering what she's heard! :D

Back