Did we win?

Wow

Cade said:
We still exist. In some form or another. Why question it?

If we find out tomorrow that we're all part of a fae's playground, I'll be the one who enjoyed my time, rather than spent it sitting around questioning reality.

Cade~

Wow.... I knew there was a reason I don't knife you in your sleep.
I think Cade wins.
Excellent outlook!

I'll stop when I die.

Diera said:
Something I learned as a child some 200 years ago though... "You reap what you sow."

~Diera

Something Krieger used to say: "You can't reap the willing."

*raises eyebrow*

I am not tired, or cranky, or just want anyone to shut up.

I am glad to be alive and me.

-TD, KBN

most_precious_blood said:
No it isn't unclean one, not even close.

The blood of Sangua sings in my veins, of Dannah, of Taltos, of Djurimiy, of Aeth, of Dvarn, of Grymnh, of Hulreathe, Hulrazs, and Hulrath.

Family earns their place beside me.... it comes from being betrayed by pathetic half-blood Nilthana Dachenda like you one time too many. My mistake... but I fixed it. You are the greedy human scavenger I have the most problems with, it's funny how the others (being actual Rom) treat me with the respect and understanding accorded to an elder among elders.

You bring shame to the game, child.

As I said, if you're so raw about it, come and find me. You might want to do a little thinking first, since it's quite obvious you haven't done so at any other point in your life.

I don't share the blood, I make theirs immortal.

Balryn, age does make you better in most cases, that's why there are elders in a Gypsy tribe.... You've proven you're both clueless to the ways of your own people, and the ways of the world.

I would ask you to remember respect to those of greater experience and wisdom, but I doubt anyone ever taught you the laws of our first "little mother".

-Trystan Dracmere, KBN
Well Trystan, I used to be considered arguementative amongst gaje... but you are just like arguing with rom. If you are so wise for someone your age you would find out exactly who you are speaking with before throwing around insults.

You seemed much friendlier in person when we spoke, so I don't know why now you feel such need to belittle a brother. Perhaps you have even stranger visits to the dream realm than I.

~Balryn

Ha!

most_precious_blood said:
Wow.... I knew there was a reason I don't knife you in your sleep.
I think Cade wins.
Excellent outlook!

The other reason is, I have all the life spells.

Cade~

Balryn said:
Well Trystan, I used to be considered arguementative amongst gaje... but you are just like arguing with rom. If you are so wise for someone your age you would find out exactly who you are speaking with before throwing around insults.

You seemed much friendlier in person when we spoke, so I don't know why now you feel such need to belittle a brother. Perhaps you have even stranger visits to the dream realm than I.

~Balryn

I am thinkink that, perhaps, you both should be joinink me in the fields where the Daeyeva fought. Our family is all one and we are sharink the same blessings and curses that the blood gives to us. I have said before that it does not matter Laetchsi, or Sonus, or Daeyeva. It matters that we are Rom.

Now is not being the time for splits and divisiveness. It is beink time for the butying of mama and the planting of the lillies for those of our family who fell to the lyink Strega bitch of a person, or a fae, or whatever it is that she was beink.

I am wishing that you would be right, Balryn, and that this is all just a dreaming, but Mama is dead - as are many others. Ve died defendink our homes and you both are knowink exactly what I am meanink by that.

So come. Drink to the havink of the victory of this battle at least. Drink to the fallen family, and drink to the survivink family, and drink to havink one or two more days at least to honor family and the earth.

I will be meetink you both at the fires after I have buried the fallen, if you do not be joinink me in the planting and the cleansink.

Papa Daeyeva

Dreaming

Dave said:
I am wishing that you would be right, Balryn, and that this is all just a dreaming, but Mama is dead - as are many others. Ve died defendink our homes and you both are knowink exactly what I am meanink by that.

Papa Daeyeva

When the dream ends, the bubble pops, but the sleeper wakens.

-TD, KBN

Back