Disabling Effects

phedre said:
...Rez count?

if you're at -1 for the first minute, you need a spell/potion with the word "Cure" in it.
For minutes 2-6 (or 1-5 if you're Deathed, engulfed, or otherwise Killing Blowed), you need a Life spell.
...what are you doing for the next 5? You should have already dissipated, taken off all your IG stuff, put on a white headband and headed for the circle.

Is there something I'm not understanding there?

No you got it. I am just following the chart stuff, it is 1+5 or 5 minutes.

so what's the 7-11 minute part? That's just filler in the chart indicating you should go rez, I guess I'm confused why you'd indicate you were counting it?

phedre said:
so what's the 7-11 minute part? That's just filler in the chart indicating you should go rez, I guess I'm confused why you'd indicate you were counting it?

the 7-11 minute part is just my lack of experience with it.
I've been an NPC for about a year & have only PC'd 2 events so far. That part of the chart never really seemed to make sence to me, would be easier to put in that section 'Go To The Earth Circle' do not pass Go, do not collect 200 silver pieces.

It looks like confusion based on the chart in the book, which lists 6-11 because the chart needs them for "unconscious" and isn't totally clear to a new person why they're on there after "dead" in other parts of the chart (they're blacked out to show that they're not used).

Back