Distraction at work

hoyce i hear you!!!!! i have light brown blond hair with red highlights that are faint....but i couldn't find a hair color that really fit me so i used the red :( and you don't have gray hair!!!!!

as for apples and scratches behind the ear you know it!!! there's a koala scavvy and i reeeeeaaallly wanna bring it some eucalyptus!!!

Grawr.. must... stop... making... avatars....

Wilde_Night said:
Grawr.. must... stop... making... avatars....

I still have 3 to go...well, 6 if I do dead characters, too.

Hey Mike,

Gyps wins. Seriously!

:D

Hey Hoyce,

Tetsu and Cedric have matching dresses. That's cute. We're hawt.

Tetsu said:
Gyps wins. Seriously!

Coggin-man!!!!

Now that Gyps is there I have 2 avatars to go.

Whenever you get back to play as Tetsu be sure to let me know in advance so I can prepare Gyps. The wielders of Earth sticks need some quality time together! I also need time to decide if I'm going to buy a new prosthetic for him. This one.

Hells yeah, will do man! I can't wait, that's gonna be awesome. That reminds me I need to figure out where Tetsu is...lol.

LOL. Yeah, Justin. I have that issue with my characters too. Have to figure out what they've been up to these past 3 years.

Both my characters are in plot limbo because of my move. I made a new Dwarf too Susan, he totally needs a gypsy to protect, for reals. He does not have enough garb that clashes yet, far too much coordination!

Wilde_Night said:
LOL. Yeah, Justin. I have that issue with my characters too. Have to figure out what they've been up to these past 3 years.

Susan: They all went to geographically distant yet identical tropical islands. Mia traveled by tunnels UNDER the ocean, of course.

Justin: Tetsu and Flint went "down south" somewhere. Flint traveled underground, of course.

Too convenient? :lol:

Well...Flint has been in basic training for super long I think. Hopefully he graduated with honors.

Tetsu...well...that's a lot more complicated!

Hehe, Mike. That works for Kheri. She is a wanderer after all and has a habit of forgetting to tell people where she is going.

Wilde - eh... she has responsibilities now. Once, while she was still a Merc it may have been kosher, but she has her own Keep, reports to a Duchess and has her bevy to protect.

Mia - Mia has been MIA (LOL) for nearly 5 years now... I figure she did something wrong and is being punished. ;)

Maybe I should go through and just do Malfalin over the years... Original bitchy non-aligned Malfalin, followed by Squire Pretty Boy with his flowing blonde locks, and the new lean, mean, bald Malfalin (sans DA tabard...)

okay what's telokh's white birdy guy and what is the black one that wilde night made??? tell tell!

The black one is my Dark Elf PC Koloara Shii'Mia Malin'zz aka Mia for short. LOL. There are a few pics of her floating around. One in the last rulebook - page 52, I am the one in the front with the chainmaille coif, magic sword and the shield with the snake and quill. And a couple on the HQ's photo area. She always has her face covered, rarely speaks and is often mistaken for a male dark elf which is quite funny and gets the poor incorrect citizen in trouble. ;)

Edit - The covering of the face was an oog decision after the first time I played her and I came home and the black makeup made my eczema act up something awful. Luckily, I got to help contribute to the DE racial packet when it first came out for the HQ chapter and made a great IG reason why she does always cover her face.

first time i ever NPCed a black bear for the adventurer's to hunt i get my "carcass" dragged up to the top of the HILL! at caldaria where the people are going to i guess gut me and ....store the meat???? anyways the two guys "carrying" me get to the top and put their hands on their head to thank me for painting my entire face and wearing fur at a summer event they empathized with the heat. the end of that event i broke out all over my nose like no bodies business! i was like "uhhhhhhhhhhh never again" I will consider the face covering if i ever have to "paint my face" for something..nice!

Ya. There is just something about the black makeup that my face hates. I'm able to do it if I am NPCing, since the makeup won't stay on very long. But having it on all weekend is bad, bad, bad. I like the hooded look, and I even phys rep my race properly under the hood and mask - white wig and elf ears. The wig is nice and warm for early spring/late fall/winter events. :D
I have to get some red colored contacts if I ever play her again though. ;)

fun!!! i love veils anyways. I was considering playing a person with a hideous scar that was always covered by a mask but thats just.....too ....movie ish ya know?

Back