Do work son.

Just do what I'm doing Kevar, plan on buying a large piece of cheap land in South Dakota and build a complex, you vast army of minions will be your 'security'

Its hard to do that for myself when I know that I will be in your 'vast army of minions' !!!

Then you've already got a retirement plan my man, relax! ;)

>.< how reassuring!

jnelson said:
Quit your bitching. ;) My paycheck comes out of taxpayer dollers...yet somehow, out of that, I pay 23% federal tax.

At least you don't have to thank yourself every payday.

Besides, that "social security" will be there for you when you get old and retired.

LOL, yeah they cant let you actually get all the money that THEY pay you right?

Ractor said:
jnelson said:
Quit your bitching. ;) My paycheck comes out of taxpayer dollers...yet somehow, out of that, I pay 23% federal tax.

At least you don't have to thank yourself every payday.

Besides, that "social security" will be there for you when you get old and retired.

LOL, yeah they cant let you actually get all the money that THEY pay you right?

But hey, as long as I'm paying my own paycheck, I know that I'll always get paid!

Marcena said:
I look to join the working world and so conclude my days of manual labor and under-the-table!
Under-the-table is the best kind of work there is! No taxes and you know exactly what you are getting payed for...

LOL, unless you live in michigan. Then you dont know if someone else will end up with your money. ;)

HAHAHA!!!

Something about the state went broke and shut down for 19 hours...

While that is true there is also..........we've got a really nice......then there's the...........WE GOT WATER! :D

Marcena said:
While that is true there is also..........we've got a really nice......then there's the...........WE GOT WATER! :D

Thats one up on the ppl in the abyss I guess. :?

Oklahoma actually has a working government. Sadly, the only thing Michigan really has going for it is the fact it's home to two Alliance chapters.

Which is a good and a bad thing I can imagine...

Its got to help stimulate the local economy...

very true...very true

Oklahoma may have a working government, but it still sux! In fact if it weren't for OK sucking so hard, Texas would sink into the ocean!
Or maybe it's all the immigrants pushing up from the south that keeps Texas from sinking.....either way.

Back