donation stuff

We always need elf ears. We could also always use some simple, durable tunics.

stonegolem

Scholar
Marshal
Black and white/off-white are the best choices for bottom-layer tunics and shirts, but really, we're not going to turn down costuming donations of any color (unless, of course, they're not of a quality that a PC would wear).

If folks are making costumes, please remember that we have a very wide variety of sizes in our NPC camp, ranging from wee to not so wee to friggin' huge, and that one-size-fits-most is sometimes not the same as one-size-fits-all.

Thank you. <3

Flyaway Bird

Scholar
stonegolem said:
If folks are making costumes, please remember that we have a very wide variety of sizes in our NPC camp, ranging from wee to not so wee to friggin' huge, and that one-size-fits-most is sometimes not the same as one-size-fits-all.
YES. You may confuse Evan and myself when you meet us (we both have comparable luscious locks), but I assure you, we are very different people.

OleanderSky

Artisan
New Hampshire Staff
Marshal
Diversity Committee
Staff, do you want 42 glowstick bracelets? This arbitrary number is how many I currently have at my house. I could probably pick up a few more packs.

stonegolem

Scholar
Marshal
Yes.

strago

Deadlands said:
We always need elf ears. We could also always use some simple, durable tunics.
If anyone does want to buy elf ears to donate, I should be able to provide a slightly better price for bulk purchase...I do sell Aradani brand ears, which, from what I have heard, come highly rated; just send me a message :)

-James aka Strago
Owner, The Larp Realm, LLC