donation stuff

so I purchased 2 sets of elf ears
and also was wondering if plot might need anything specific for the event coming up?

We always need elf ears. We could also always use some simple, durable tunics.

Black and white/off-white are the best choices for bottom-layer tunics and shirts, but really, we're not going to turn down costuming donations of any color (unless, of course, they're not of a quality that a PC would wear).

If folks are making costumes, please remember that we have a very wide variety of sizes in our NPC camp, ranging from wee to not so wee to friggin' huge, and that one-size-fits-most is sometimes not the same as one-size-fits-all.

Thank you. <3

stonegolem said:
If folks are making costumes, please remember that we have a very wide variety of sizes in our NPC camp, ranging from wee to not so wee to friggin' huge, and that one-size-fits-most is sometimes not the same as one-size-fits-all.

YES. You may confuse Evan and myself when you meet us (we both have comparable luscious locks), but I assure you, we are very different people.

Staff, do you want 42 glowstick bracelets? This arbitrary number is how many I currently have at my house. I could probably pick up a few more packs.

Yes.

Deadlands said:
We always need elf ears. We could also always use some simple, durable tunics.

If anyone does want to buy elf ears to donate, I should be able to provide a slightly better price for bulk purchase...I do sell Aradani brand ears, which, from what I have heard, come highly rated; just send me a message :)

-James aka Strago
Owner, The Larp Realm, LLC

Back