Dream Magic Item

The first command that comes out .5 seconds after the enslavement is "Do not attack me" followed by several others that you must remember.

"Do not attack me, do not kill yourself, do not tell anyone you are enslaved. Do not drink an enslavement antidote. Act as you would normally, aside from the specific instructions I give you."

Am I forgetting any?

-Ali

"Tell me how awesome I am on a regular basis."

It never hurts to get an extra reminder from your local slave.

Magic carpet with FLIR, Hellfire rocket pods, an iPod dock, bucket seats, power locks and windows, full bath, and interplanetary travel capacity.

Old post but I just have to give my input!

For Hengin: 18 Celestial Spellstore, 18 Earth Spellstore, +8 Undead Reaver, +3 DA, Item Recall

...and it would have to be on a Staff...no other weapon would do :D

A BigRedSharpie + 10 vs magic item tags with more build equivalency than a level 5 character.

Dude seriously no need to hate on magic items...

Dreamingfurther said:
Dude seriously no need to hate on magic items...

If its okay to like something, you need to recognize the right for people to dislike it.

i wanna rock with an Item Recall on it. i'd totally bonk Lichs in the head for "1 Normal", walk back to the Circle, Recall the Rock, so i can go out and Bonk 'em in the head again. it'd be epic

Item Recall is single shot. You use it once and the ritual is expended.

Any weapon that gives you the Carrier effect "Summon Pantherghast <race>". Yes, it would be impossibly NPC intensive in real life, but conceptually...

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Item Recall is single shot. You use it once and the ritual is expended

¿so? it'd be the ultimate in Lichly shame to be bonked in the noggin not once, but TWICE by the same Ritual Rock. i'd draw a big smiley face on in and name it Slim Pickens

question about "Item Recall": if you put it on a bag, ¿would the contents be recalled with the bag? doesn't it work that way with "Spirit Linked" bags?

No. it does not.

Only the bag would come with you, all the contents would stay, in either a recall or spirit link/lock situation.

As a weapon, it'd be a silvered short sword:
DA 3
Elemental Aura - Stone
Spellstrike Silence
Spellstrike Destruction
Spirit Link

As a non-weapon, I'd make it some easily hide-able trinket:
PA 4
AA 30
Spellstore 10 - Earth
Cloak Greater Command
Cloak Command

And I'd make both permanent of course.

Mobius said:
Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Item Recall is single shot. You use it once and the ritual is expended

¿so? it'd be the ultimate in Lichly shame to be bonked in the noggin not once, but TWICE by the same Ritual Rock. i'd draw a big smiley face on in and name it Slim Pickens

question about "Item Recall": if you put it on a bag, ¿would the contents be recalled with the bag? doesn't it work that way with "Spirit Linked" bags?

Since I appear to be a killjoy, Lich cards include an immunity to normal weapons. You could still hit him with the physrep, it just wouldn't do body damage. Dignity damage, though...

Back