Dryad Race

I can't wait to see this race IG. I am sure my panda will be chewing leaves off their hair all the time. I hear that's where the best tasting leaves are.

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
whether or not they're people...well i suppose a demonstration of how they procreate would be inappropriate for proof of person-ness. lets see what makes a person distinct and applicable to laws?

Lots of things procreate that way, doesn't make them persons!

Naw, I think the best first steps would be to bring back the dunking chair! If they float then that makes them witches! Or if they're lighter than a duck! :D

But really, it sounds like an awesome race to RP with. Just coming into the world as people...how long have these creatures been around? I wasn't at the national event, but how is this being played?

Robb Graves said:
Fearless Leader said:
Yeah, I'm kind of looking forward to the role-playing fun we might have when dryads appear. For instance, my magistrate will have to deal with the question of whether they are "people" and thus subject to our laws. Should be fun.

yes! put them in the stocks and I will serenade them :D
NOoooooo! Please, mercy! (lol)

Pshh.. everyone's a critic. I have craftsman singer mind you. you guys have to role play like my singing is good! haha

Robb Graves said:
Pshh.. everyone's a critic. I have craftsman singer mind you. you guys have to role play like my singing is good! haha

No, no we don't. We just have to wonder who it was that actually paid you :)

hehehheheh i'm sure if he bought the skill he can actually do it at least to some level of not making our ears bleed no like i'd buy some craft i can't really do...that would be....odd

Ok.

I have an idea for a dryad artisan. I plan to purchase as one of his original skills Herbal Lore which is 3 bulild.

Because Herbal Lore is reduced at half cost, does this mean the build is 1 or 2?

Jim

1.5333333333 HEHEHEHEH just kidding

Fearless Leader said:
"Sentient Green are people!!!!" <--- the new chant about dryads

What if I want shades of brown and grey? I won't be sentient? :p

there were other soylent colors...we're equal opportunity cannibalists...we like all colors

Ren Suzume said:
Half-build skills are always rounded up. So it would be 2.

Much Thanks.

JIM

the sadeen morians don't resurrect...or at least they never used to and they're sentient beings ::Shrugs:: but then i didn't write this stuff...I just play here :D

That's plot specific, though; really, all of it is, since the laws of the land generally vary between chapters.

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
the sadeen morians don't resurrect...or at least they never used to and they're sentient beings ::Shrugs:: but then i didn't write this stuff...I just play here :D

Are you sure, Jena? Perhaps they don't need magic to do so.

Perhaps they just don't die. ;)

"It's not death if you refuse it..."James O'Barr

you're evil gary....do you know what its like to be a person like me who can usually tell you the end of a movie when only a few minutes into it...and playing deadlands is the most frustrating thing because i can't figure the end out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just when i think i have something figured out...POOF...my theories are shot....

Back