Dungeon Run Group Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruki

Scholar
Looking for a group?

Looking to add people to your group?

Then post here and let everyone know!

Myself? I'm looking for a group to join!

Character: Ruki
Class/Level: 18 Celestial Adept
Bring To the Team: Backstabs, gas globes, some bind-o-mancy, a few magic armor/spell shields, and the uncanny ability to get into trouble.
Restrictions: Would prefer not to be on the last run. I would like to NPC. I also take double damage from normal and constructs :(

Looking For Group:

Looking For Members:
Billin and the Hammers (Billin, Ashlyn, Suwie, Ruki, T'Ellah, Cyrril ???). 0-2 more needed
Mar and The Mar-ettes (Mar, Sarryn, Cantor, Kenji, Iso'Bell (Pending run time), Alearwyn) 0-2 more needed
Cato's Rocholm Experience (Arlyne, Warthorn, Nazrat, Elderon, Rovinder, Ruelia, Talon, Bota)
Percival's Traveling Show (Percy, ???)
Elwynd's PUNgeon adventure! (Elwynd, Jinn, Kumari, Jack, Johm, Pigeon) 0-2 needed. Front line damage requested.
Another Random Run

Last edited:
Billin is looking for 3-5 more to join his team.
Already on board is Ashlyn (Katie) and Suwie (Keith)
Fair warning there will be puzzles, and so far we have fought constructs and undead.

From what I gather I think i'm heading a run?
this point i'm waiting on some word from plot XD and hoping to have my team from my other proctor runs or some combo therein

Sarryn
thistle
cantor
mar

depending on who is heading up runs etc I am happy to take others etc IE the people who helped me last game cause Sarryn and Thistle were not in attendance such as Evo. It really depends on what the official parameters are.

As Token Plot Person(tm), I can confirm the following people are 'captains' of a Dungeon Run:

Billin (Steven)
Cato (Chris)
Mar (Darcy)
Percival (Grayson)

There are theoretically two other runs, but to the best of my knowledge one of them currently doesn't have a captain that I'm aware of and the other already has a team together.

As Token Plot Person(tm), I can confirm the following people are 'captains' of a Dungeon Run:

Billin (Steven)
Cato (Chris)
Mar (Darcy)
Percival (Grayson)

There are theoretically two other runs, but to the best of my knowledge one of them currently doesn't have a captain that I'm aware of and the other already has a team together.

I don't think Chris will be at the dungeon run.

Billin (Steven)
Cato (Chris)
Mar (Darcy)
Percival (Grayson)

I will not be at the Dungeon run as it's my wife's birthday. I have given all the items to Arlynn(Liz).

Right, sorry. You mentioned that on Saturday, and I forgot. :(

Johm's always happy to stab people for fun and profit.

I bring speed, aggression, and a bad attitude towards long drawn out conversation with armed enemies. Also I can break into things and, in theory, not blow up in the process. I'll kiss your booboos too, and fix your armor.

Elwynd has a potential run that he could join but is also willing to lead a run if there is a spot left to be filled.

Elwynd's PUNgeon adventure!

Looks like Elwynd will be tenatively putting a team together.

Team: Elwynd, Jinn, Kumari, Jack, Johm, Pigeon and Bota. Can take as many as 1 more

High priority for front line damage dealers

Last edited:
The hottest free agent on the market (me), has signed a 1 event deal with Billin and the Hammers.

your the one who called yourself merchandise friend XD long as your on a team and able to be involved that's all that matters in the end

Hold up, I'm a piece of meat, and I still need a group. Still got a spot open in Elwynd's Pungeon Adventure?

Thistle has informed me she cannot make the dungeon run so I am now looking for a healer and some combat types to shore up my run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back