Dwarf without a beard

AllianceCHI said:
Naw, tends to be too soft. :)

It doesnt need dye though so thats nice.

It's too expensive what with the danger money the poachers ask for.

"You want me to hunt who for what!?"

Yeah, dwarves are much easier to hunt. Very often you can just scrape a drunk one off the road pretty easily, but only on days that end in Y.

:lol:

Scott

wolfan said:
AllianceCHI said:

Where do you think all those white belts that nobles wear comes from? Mountaintops make Stone Elf skin a little tougher... makes for longer-lasting accessories ;)

phedre said:
wolfan said:
AllianceCHI said:

Where do you think all those white belts that nobles wear comes from? Mountaintops make Stone Elf skin a little tougher... makes for longer-lasting accessories ;)

Well it wouldn't be worth hunting us in Kupspar since there are only two and one of them could gas anyone into the ground...as long as he has his glasses. :nerd:

>_> <_< Please don't hurt me. *cower*

So I'm new to Alliance and was wondering if a Dwarf's beard is cut how long does it take to grow back? Me and some friends were thinking of swearing oaths by our beards as dwarves ala "I swear on my beard that I will be true to the clan, never to willingly cause them harm and will observe my homage to them completely against all persons in good faith and without deceit. If I willfully break this oath may my beard be shorn as the sign of an oath breaker, so that my shame and treachery is known to all" as an oath of fealty to our clans king. Thanks for the info.

From what I understand there is nothing official and the best answer is, "Speak to thine plot team, for if is not covered in thy rulebook they art the keepers of such decisions as thou asketh."

I'd rule instantly, dwarf beards are magic and the only way of telling you're not a human. Dwarf beards are racial prosthetics, and racial prosthetics need to be worn at all times in-game. Even if you're wearing headgear that completely covers your ears Elves are still expected to wear the tips. :thumbsup:

If they had a longer beard and are now wearing a very short one (as you described), that would work...as long as they are wearing some length of fake hair along their jaw/face, they are fulfilling the racial requirements.

-Luke

As a future dwarf, I will spontaneously regrow any beard taken from me.

I read that if a dwarf is going on a quest he will shorten his bread. playing a female dwarf i don't do a full one. my character will hopfully be going on a quest for her full name. When this happens I plan to cut it short. Does the same rules that male dwarfs follow , do females follow them also?

Yes, both male and female dwarves must have beards that are easily recognizable as dwarf beards on sight. This includes significant length.

Back