Earth Guild this Gather

Greetings to all!

On the evening of the Friday at our gather I would like to ask all members Healers and guards to please come to the healing house.

Gideon has made a very good observation about the changes in the Magics. I would ask all members to submit themselves and their items to be examined in the celestial circle. This is by no means an order or a demand but a strong suggestion for the continued safety of the people we serve.
We can travel as a group or you may each find time on your own to seek out Gideon.

Also- with the Ganges in magic very few of our scrolls will change but those that do I would like to discuss the changes with you as well as the change in our potions and elixirs.

Lastly I would like to know where all the Healers stand in the new magic lay out. Just so I do not think we have more healing than we do or vice versa!

Please find time to meet with myself in the healing house.

Also- any new Healers and potential guards - please seek me out- I promise I am not hard to find.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Avacyn Aligria Called IronRose
Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Magistrate of Valbrough
Lady of Valbrough
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Cyn,

I'm not sure when I'll make it to town, so I might miss the meeting. I don't carry anything magical and my life spell count has dropped down to four. That said, I got better at smackin, especially against undead.

Cheers!
Mutt

Aunt cyn ⸴

I will not be taking a guard shift at the healing house this upcoming market day weekend or for several weekends thereafter ⸴ as i have appointments in onothera and throughout northborough in county dwarfholme · If our schedules allow us to cross paths in the middle of the week i am available then · Elsewise when i return to valbrough in the eighth month of the year ⸴ i will submit to identification and examination at that time ·

Regarding scrolls and potions ⸴ i have only some minor combat scrolls which i believe have survived the changes to magic that we have all experienced · I will confirm this with you when next we meet ·

Regards ⸴
~ i.d.r.e.

Back