Earthweaver Enclave: Master Quynn's Study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piling his armor neatly against the wall, Third enters the circle, settles himself, and waits to see what happens next - all the while hoping that either nothing happens, or that this time he can actually REMEMBER something.

Pulling out a scroll and a couple more reagents from her pocket, Quynn sits down in the circle "I am going to cast a Silence spell on this room, that should keep the rest of the Guild hall resting peacefully and no one will be disturbed. Zanthia and Mobeus I have placed extra parchment on the table, should we have a need to communicate through the night we will have to do so in writing as the silence will affect the entire room for the next 8 hrs." With that said, she begins to cast the ritual. After several minutes the ritual is complete and Quynn pats Third on the shoulder once more and exits the circle. She heads to a chair to sit down, but pauses as if remembering something important. She goes to the table and grabs a pitcher of water and a glass, and taking them to the circle she places them just inside so that Third will not be thirsty. Smiling to herself she exits the circle again and moving to the door she closes and locks it so they will not be disturbed, then grabbing her quills and parchment from a table she settles in a large chair to wait.

Fredrick said:
After knocking on the door with no sound heard Fredrick pokes his head in. " Master Quinn have I missed anything?"

OOG: They locked the door and cannot hear you knocking. Players in the room will be taken to PM.

The door opens and a tired-looking Zanthia steps into the hall, closing the door behind her. "Oh, Fredrick. Have you been here all night? I'm afraid we enacted a slience ritual as a precaution and would not have heard you if you knocked. Could you help Mobeus take Third to an empty room downstairs? Everything on this floor is occupied. I will have the attendant bring some clothes up for him."

Zanthia continues down the hall, stopping to give instructions to the attendant for clean clothes to be brought to Master Quynn's chamber right away. He nods and rushes off down the stairs. Zanthia continues to her own room on the other side of the stairs.

The attendant returns shortly with a bundle, taking it to Master Quynn's room. Knocking on the door, he hands it to the one who answers, not being allowed inside, then returns to his post.

Mobeus emerges from the room, carrying Third in his arms, he addresses Frederick, "Ahh good morning... maybe you could help me find my way to this empty room, since the attendant has seem to have gone to his post..." awaiting Frederick's reply, he stand solemnly in the hallway, "Once there I will wake him to give him some information.. then give him a tonic.. afterwards he should sleep quite well during the day if you wish to stand by when he awakes. I do have other business I must take care of once he has been given the tonic though.."

A loud bang is heard from within Master Quynn's quarters. A minute later, the master herself steps out into the hall amid a small cloud of smoke and finds one of the many young messengers and servants. She hands him a message and a little coin, saying "Take this to the Dwarf Stone Cutter and Masonry guild please."

Turning back to her room, Master Quynn is overheard speaking to herself..."definitely got to work on perfecting that new potion recipe..." and she walks back into her room, which has cleared of smoke somewhat and closes the door behind her.

The attendant is close enough to see Moebus supporting a mostly-unconcious Third, and runs over to help him. He puts Third's other arm over his shoulders, taking his weight. "I'm guessing you need somewhere to put this one?" he asks, glancing at Fredrick, who seems unresponsive himself. "There's a room on the next floor that's available. Together then?"

Garridan steps out into the hallway as Mobeus, Frederick and the attendant gater Third up to make carrying him easier. "Ah, gentlemen how fair you this morning?" Mobeus, it is lucky I run into you this morning. I can give you a hand if needed, and Mobeus, if I might bend your ear on the way to your next errand today? Preferably in private?"

"Sorry I must be a bit out of it being in a hallway all night. Let get you to a chamber for some rest and take care of third. Garridan you can come with if you like." Fredick starts toward the empty room on the second floor While supporting thitd along the way with the help of the others.

Mobeus nods, "Of course Garridan, once we have Third settled we can take a short walk and discuss what is on your mind.." Mobeus proceeds with Frederick to this empty room. (Proceeding to "Earthweaver Enclave: Third's Room")

Master Quynn leaves her private quarters and heads towards the stairs to leave. Stopping at the attendant desk, she says "I am off to visit the Commander at the barracks and on the way back will make a quick stop at the Arcane Sanctum. Should anyone be looking for me, I will return in a while." Without waiting for a response, as she knows the attendant has been very well trained, she makes her way down the stairs and out of the Earthweavers Guild.

Coming up the stairs to the 3rd floor, Magi Farr'Shen stops and sniffs the air. The smell is faint, but very still their to the keen senses of the Sarr WarSage. Eyeing the first attendant he sees he shout towards them. "You there. Where is it? Where is the wolf? My hunt has led me here! Do not try to hide it. I am under orders of the ArchMage to have this creature brought before him!" Magi Farr'Shen stands taller, his eyes have a hungry stare of a predator cornering it's prey. He will not wait long for an answer.

The attendant at the 3rd Floor desk, stammers "I don't know anything about a wolf Magi Farr'Shen, I haven't seen one around here. If anyone does it would be Master Quynn but she is currently off seeing the Commander and then had plans to stop by the Arcane Sanctum. Oh, and I recall that some adventurers recently came across some werewolves in the sewers and brought her some pieces to study." The attendant is shaking in terror while speaking to the Magi, a dark spot slowly spreading on the front of his pants.

Magi Farr'Shen's eyes narrow even further. If they were daggers surely this attendant would be impaled upon the walls!

"Fetch me a chair and get me some wine while I await the return of Master Quynn then." he growls. He continues to sniff the air, trying to descern urine from the stech of wolf.

The attendant that was assisting Mobeus with Third comes running back up the stairs and comes to an abrupt halt upon seeing the huge Sarr.

Magi Farr'Shen, seeing the Fatespinner, lets his glare ease up, but only a bit. "I have tracked the scent of a wolf here. It's scent mixed with magics and others. Although faint, it is still here. That means the wolf is here as well. Take me to the creature so that I can take it before the ArchMage for its destruction." he stands tall, his platemail glinting in the light and the hilt of his massive flamberge peeking out over his right shoulder.

"Magi Far'Shenn, perhaps we can discuss this in my study. I believe Mobeus is already on his way to the Arch Mage." Zanthia gestures down the hall towards her door.

Magi Farr'Shen growls softly "Lady Fatespinner. I do not care what brings this werewolf into your midst. I have been ordered by ArchMage Az'Caine, Regeant of Calandonia, to bring in any werewolf that crosses my path for interrogation and destruction. I have no time for pleasentries and being cordial. I have my duty as ordered by the ArchMage. If you have a problem with that, by all means take it up with him. Until such time I demand you release the werewolf to my custody."

Magi Farr'Shen stands in the hallway impatiently tapping his massive paws on the stone floor, extending his claws to and making a scraping sound on tiles that denotes his patience is wearing thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back