Earthweaver Enclave: Master Quynn's Study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Quynn smiles, this latest recipe is so close to being perfect, just a few more minor adjustments and that should do it. Opening the door to her study to let in some fresh air, she sits down at her desk to make some notes on these most recent results.

Garridan gives a slight bow of thanks, "Thank you, I recall where it is from my time caring for Nadja on the same floor." With that he makes his way up the stairs. He makes it to the third floor, and approaches the door of Master Qynn's room. Hen nocks on the frame, and announces himself. "Master Qynn, it's Garridan from Parson's Breach. There's something I'd like to discuss with you if you have a moment."

Looking up from her writing and setting down her quill, Quynn smiles in welcome. "Certainly Garridan, come in young one. Leave the door open or closed as you deem necessary for your query. Have a seat." Gesturing to the chair across from her at her desk. "You must be getting ready to head back to the Breach soon. How can I assist you today?" she asks.

"Well, if you recall some months ago, I was about to take my leave from a conversation you and Third were having when he said it was all right as I knew what was going on. Anyhow, you were mentioning Wolfsbane, and that it was an ingredient that would be needed to help my friends. Frederick and I were talking at Faybridge, and he mentioned someone would have to pick it. I have a little bit of herbal knowledge, but am not sure where I can find it. I do know it needs to be picked on a full moon if my memory serves.

I'm aware that Frederick is a little busy at the moment, and he mentioned someone would have to pick it. So assuming that he hasn't done so himself, little scatter-brained that one, I figured I'd try and learn where we can find it."

"Ah yes, they do indeed need to pick some, and it is rather difficult for them to pick it themselves during the full moon. There are a few patches that I am aware of, two of which are close to the city here, one is a week's walk to the south of Calenhelm and the other is near Brightmoor to the north. You could easily pass by Brightmoor on your way back to the Breach. There is a full moon these next few days in fact, if you hurried you could make Brightmoor in time to pick some." Reaching for a book of herbs on her desk, she flips to a page with a picture of Wolfsbane on it. "Here is a picture of the plant so you can recognize it. The leaves are the most important part, but if you want to take the flowers and leaves that is fine." She waits while he studies the picture. "Do you have any additional questions?" she smiles as she waits.

"I think that should cover it Master Qynn. As always, it's been a pleasure seeing you." With that Garridan turns and takes his leave from her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back