Eli and Solomon!!!

I'm not afraid of getting poisoned!!! I just don't like to get posioned.

Slice doesn't always try and kill people in her house!!!! Well... nevermind. BUT I really TRY not to piss her off.

You might have poisoned some of your cookies, and left some alone and you MIGHT give me the poisoned cookie by mistake.

Well, in that case, I'll check the cookies before we eat them!

What kind do you like? I may be able to find a recipe.

Shay-type person, you have to learn, both Solomon and Polare are equally cool in their own ways. they are both good instructors and good allies in combat. Solomon is fun at parties and Polare... has lots of apprentices.

But for real coolness, you have to turn to the Mystic Woodfolk. That's where cool really is. We're so cool, we *adopt* hoblings.

Plain chocolate chip are fine with me.

Aziraphel,
...You adopt hoblings? Polare has not yet shown me that he can be cool. I think that they are good people to be with in combat, but I haven't had to be in combat 'cause I'm not of age yet, family thing it's kinda annoying... Anyways I don't think I'm gonna beileve the Polare is as cool as Solomon without it being shown.

*ego swelling to previously unforseen gargantuosity*

You just earned a very special birthday present coming up in the very near future.

Gee, Solomon, that didn't sound dirty at all. Oh, look, its the Sarcasm Fae. Really, must such comments be made with younglings like Aeris, Shay and Sprout in on this dream?

Only to dirty old Folk, A. Keep it up I'll start calling you the Sarcasm-monger, and we all know what Solomon does to -mongers, don't we boys and girls?

:wink:

Shay, he's right about Mystic Woof Folk being the cool ones. Not that others can't be cool, I suppose.

Nice weather we've been having.

The kind that gets less special any times you bug me about it. The kind of special that's more special the more surprising it is.

Back