Eli and Solomon!!!

I remember when Solomon was naked. That was quite a scene.

Well history shows that I tend to go for the older women. Much, much, MUCH older women. Although we all saw how well THAT turned out....

I'M NOT INTERESTED IN SOLOMON!!!

Solomon,
At Polare's wedding you were flirting with Elena, yeah you go for much older.

Pffffft, a minnow from a school of much older fish, I assure you.

Never said you couldn't, just that you shouldn't, but I guess some people gotta learn the hard way. I should know, huh?

I'm smart enough not to do it in the first place, so I really have no idea. There was that one poor kid peddling cookies a few months back early in the morning. I know she was headed that way, next thing we know we hear a scream trailing off into the woods and a trail of cookies scattered in her wake.....

...But I'd go to the earth circle right?? Like after I woke him up... and he was mad at me and he killed me. RIGHT?!?
Okay I won't maybe. I'm gonna think about it.

Kasuni do you have any cookies???

Shay, if you're in the crossroads in a few weeks time, I will have many cookies that we can eat.

Cookies might be safer than waking Eli up.

True cookies are probably safer than waking up Eli, unless the cookies are poisoned or something then I would take my chances waking up Eli.
...wait the cookies your talking about aren't poisoned right?

Wait, you still have to worry about whether or not the cookies are poisoned? Maybe you're not ready for the handshake after all....

WHAT?!?!?! NO!!!! I'M READY FOR THE HANDSHAKE!!!

YAY FOR NON-POISONED COOKIES!!!! We should poison one with like laugh or something and give it to someone... like, well I'm not gonna say right now I'll tell you when I see you Kasuni.

Well, we can't do that now since the community has heard us dreaming about it.

But we should be able to wreak some havoc. With cookies.

shay916 said:
True cookies are probably safer than waking up Eli, unless the cookies are poisoned or something then I would take my chances waking up Eli.
...wait the cookies your talking about aren't poisoned right?
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
1 - You're a hobling.
2 - You eat dinner with Slice.
3 - You're afraid of getting poisoned???

Something's not right here...

@~}~~
G

Back