Emblems / Coats-of-Arms

Grianadhmad

Artisan
I'd like to work on Grin's costume for next season in the upcoming months, and I'm wondering if there are¹ emblems² for the Fortannis, Valdannis, the Elorian Empire, or Ardic.

If so, what are they? :)

If not, one of my nerdages is heraldry and blazon, and I'd like to offer my help to design some such emblems. If there are certain attributes that we associate with these locations, or very important motifs or animals, those are very easy to include.

Bear in mind Fortanis is alliance whole, you are unlikely to find heraldry (or if so might be multiple different chapter takes). So think of Fortanis more as the planet that all the chapter's kingdoms exist on.

Pretty sure Valdanis heraldry was the phoenix logo found commonly on our site.

Elorian Empire logo is coming along the winter break (as well as the Elorian Guilds). We have the designs picked out (finally), and should expect to see them next season to help more easily identify. Think we have yet to settle on colors.

Ardic does not yet have heraldry. It is a blip of of a mist island ruled by Lord Sunseeker on behalf of the Elorian Empire.

Thank you Cory!
I should also have asked about Lord Sunseeker's livery but forgot to include in my original post.

Back