Emphasis on holding hands.

Tetsu said:
Marcena said:
Then we may as well make Alliance Hawaii!

I'm down. A race of high orc that are like the Samoa. Yess!

-jc

I think you and are I pre-qualified for that race packet.

hah minimum...

Tetsu said:
Marcena said:
Then we may as well make Alliance Hawaii!

I'm down. A race of high orc that are like the Samoa. Yess!

-jc

I had a coold concept if I ever did a High Ogre. Polynesian, mostly based on Easter Island, but with a little Samoa and Maori thrown in for good measure. Blue island print wrap/pants, facial tribal tatoos, and Moai* pendant with tusks.

*Moai is the name of the statues on Easter island.

Thanks to everyone who attended the National event. We really showed what we're made of. Pure concentrated Nuclear Awesome Sauce. Chazz takes credit for that particular branding, heh. It's sooo true!

I'm blown away. You're the most wonderful community of individuals that ever was.

-Justin Coggin

Tetsu said:
Thanks to everyone who attended the National event. We really showed what we're made of. Pure concentrated Nuclear Awesome Sauce. Chazz takes credit for that particular branding, heh. It's sooo true!

I'm blown away. You're the most wonderful community of individuals that ever was.

-Justin Coggin

Justin,

It was truly awesome to RP with you this weekend.

Everyone,

Thank you everyone for an amazing weekend. It was an honor and a privilege to have LARPed with all of you this weekend. Thank you owners and staff members that helped make the symposium the success it was. Thank you Brian Bender, Paul Foisy, Renee Iovino, Matt Byers, and a whole bunch of people whose names I'm forgetting, who helped to write the event. Thank you everyone who NPCed and whooped the crap out of me this weekend.

A special thank you to Erica Stephenson, Justin Coggin, and Cymryc Moon, for the amazing leadership displayed during the event.

Oh - and Chicago 2010 for the National Event/Symposium! :D

Robert Sachs
(aka Garmok Stoneskull Rockfist)

Back