encampment 42? i got a better name

Bluewater,

You have an interesting view of reality or your just a liar.

Goren

I once again agree with Raven, and I say Thuddington is totally back on the menu.

Along with a selection of fine cheeses.

~ Gandian

Wayward Pass is my suggestion.

Judging from what is likely to be an excellent tale after next month, how about something along these lines?

Paragon's Hope
Marheim's End
Thunderton (Those fans may mispronounce it Thudenton)
Haven

Oi, I vote for Stone Haven.
Don't axe me why, just popped into me 'ead.
Soundz like the place id like to be hahahahaha

Perhaps we should name it for a family that has given everything to not just the adventurers, but the citizens of the entire area:

Cole City

For those newer, that don't know what I refer to, I'd be happy to explain in private, as to not distract things.

Wha's inna name, yeah? I got a few fer ya:

-Drinks-burgh

-Cleave-land

-Wince-inatti

Like 'em? Been working on those for days. Oi...me head 'urts...all this thinking is bad for me drinking.

Vexx is it? Don't worry, I do some of my best thinking while drinking, and I will bring some thinking juice with me on this zombie island thing so we can do some thinking together at some point.

Bart

Geesh, if it takes you this long to think of a proper name of a town, no wonder you're losing the war.

- Commander Bartholomew Ironcrest

Commander Ironcrest,

I do believe you are wrong sir. If you wish to discuss this further I would be more then willing to meet with you one on one and settle this.

Foss Siril

Done and Done.

Where do you want to meet him Siril?

Goren

I'll even let you bring Reagan with. She didn't stay too long last time, and I miss the shield around my arms.

So then, when and where?

- Bartholomew Ironcrest

I'm so glad your boss is gonna let you out to play. That's really nice of him to do.
I heard you got beat up by a wolfkin. So once you get done licking your wounds we will meet. I don't wanna fight you while your still weak.
Also if you see your Vampire friend in the hat. Tell him he's next.

Foss Siril

It's easy to be brave in your dreams, quite another to back those words up. The barbarian girl showed again all your peoples words are pointless.

You put blood on our noses and blunted our army...but you havent taken us out of the fight. You lack the conviction...I don't. I see the gleam in the fire of the fields I burn and I know given time and enough brutality your people will answer the same way surface dwellers do.You humans and surface dwellers are all the same..you fight divided, you fall divided.

Take your lot...What are you 3 guilds of warriors and casters? 1 uncommited to the war to the point of questioning its worth the other two at each others throats so badly they can't coordinate for crap? a few drunken maggots not worth the sole on my boots?

Sure you've played a few good tricks...so have we. We played the greatest trick of all. Allow me to give you a clue Foss. I don't need to defeat you to win the war.

General Goren
High General
Sandorian Spine Dwarves

Hey-you dwarfy guy!

I saw you in that cave! You say your different from us but you talk just the same, and that makes you just like all the talky-people. You may fight good, but you don't know how to hunt! We got you once and we'll do it again too!

Lightning, the Jack Russel Kin

Your a funny pooch spouting bout not talking but who's talking crap now dog? Come out of your doghouse and say that.

Goren

An explanation for the slow people (kinfolk)...
by doghouse I mean the azure keep.

Goren

See, that's what I mean about talky-people. If you were outside the Keep right now, we would come hunt you. But you're not, are you? I told you you didn't know how to hunt. I can prove it too! I may not have hit you last, but I saw you coming for me in the cave. You died by my hand that day. Only fools hunt alone, and that's what talky-people are.

Lightning

Back