Event Pricing

ZeroDonavan

Artisan
Owner
New Hampshire Staff
$60

Standard fee for both days of a full weekend, without pre-registration. This will grant the player character 2 event days worth of experience, and access to 2 logistics periods. The first such period runs from the start of game on the first day until dinner on the second day. The second such period runs from dinner on the second day until the close of game on the final day.

$45

Discounted fee for both days of a full weekend, with a $15 pre-registration discount. This will grant the player character 2 event days worth of experience, and access to 2 logistics periods. The first such period runs from the start of game on the first day until dinner on the second day. The second such period runs from dinner on the second day until the close of game on the final day. Pre-registration for an event ends on the Friday prior to that event.

$40

Standard fee for one day, without pre-registration. This will grant the player character 1 event day worth of experience, and access to 1 logistics period. This option can be chosen for a full weekend if the player will only be participating for one day. In such a case experience for the other day may still be purchased with a Pay No Play option or with Goblin Stamps.

$30

Discounted fee for one day, with a $10 pre-registration discount. This will grant the player character 1 event day worth of experience, and access to 1 logistics period. This option can be chosen for a full weekend if the player will only be participating for one day. In such a case experience for the other day may still be purchased with a Pay No Play option or with Goblin Stamps. Pre-registration for an event ends on the Friday prior to that event.

$20

Pay No Play fee for both days of a full weekend, with logistics periods included. This will grant the player character 2 event days worth of experience, and access to 2 logistics periods. This option can only be chosen if the player will not be playing at the event. If the player character does not have sufficient in game funds, available from craftsmen skills or other means such as mailing them in advance to [Mailing Address], for any requested production someone must provide them at the event in order to complete the request. The player must provide a mailing address to have the results of their logistics periods mailed to them or instructions on who to give the results of their logistics periods to at the event. Pre-registration is required for this option. Pre-registration for an event ends on the Friday prior to that event.

$15

Pay No Play fee for one day, with logistics periods included. This will grant the player character 1 event day worth of experience, and access to 1 logistics period. This option can only be chosen if the player will not be playing at the event, or if during a full weekend the player will not be playing for at least one day. In such a case experience for the other day may still be purchased with another Pay No Play option or with Goblin Stamps. If the player character does not have sufficient in game funds, available from craftsmen skills or other means such as mailing them in advance to [Mailing Address], for any requested production someone must provide them at the event in order to complete the request. The player must provide a mailing address to have the results of their logistics periods mailed to them or instructions on who to give the results of their logistics periods to at the event. Pre-registration is required for this option. Pre-registration for an event ends on the Friday prior to that event.

$10

Pay No Play fee for both days of a full weekend, without logistics periods included. This will grant the player character 2 event days worth of experience. This option can only be chosen if the player will not be playing at the event. Pre-registration is required for this option. Pre-registration for an event ends on the Friday prior to that event.

$6

Pay No Play fee for one day, without logistics periods included. This will grant the player character 1 event day worth of experience. This option can only be chosen if the player will not be playing at the event, or if during a full weekend the player will not be playing for at least one day. In such a case experience for the other day may still be purchased with another Pay No Play option or with Goblin Stamps. Pre-registration is required for this option. Pre-registration for an event ends on the Friday prior to that event.

KialdaLoa

Artisan
I've gotta say, this is the coolest thing ever. The flexibility to save money and/or get more XP while tailoring my weekends to suit the hours I'll be able to play as a mom of a wee baby (no nights) and church-goer on Sunday (I'm often inclined to just NPC after that) is something I've been hoping for for ages. This policy is so perfect for me, it makes me feel appreciated as a player! Thank you thank you thank you!