Event Pricing

ZeroDonavan

Rogue
Owner
New Hampshire Staff
Payments can be sent via PayPal to VideanOwner@gmail.com.

$65

Standard fee for a two day event, without pre-registration.

$50

Discounted fee for a two day event, with a $15 pre-registration discount. Pre-registration for an event ends at midnight two Tuesdays prior to the start of that event.

$45

Standard fee for a one day event, without pre-registration. This option can be chosen for a full weekend if the player will only be participating for one day.

$35

Discounted fee for a one day event, with a $10 pre-registration discount. This option can be chosen for a full weekend if the player will only be participating for one day. Pre-registration for an event ends at midnight two Tuesdays prior prior to the start that of event.

$10

Pay-No-Play fee for a two day event. This will grant the player character 2 event days worth of experience. This option can only be chosen if the player will not be playing at the event. Pre-registration is required for this option. Pre-registration for an event ends at midnight two Tuesdays prior prior to that event.

$6

Pay No Play fee for a one day event. This will grant the player character 1 event day worth of experience. This option can only be chosen if the player will not be playing at the event. Pre-registration is required for this option. Pre-registration for an event ends at midnight two Tuesdays prior prior to that event.

$10
Standard fee for a secondary character blanket per the Alliance Bylaws. Here is a link to the original announcement post with criteria for these blankets.
[/URL]

Private Event potentially available upon request. Please contact Dustin (videanowner@gmail.com) for details.

Last edited:
I've gotta say, this is the coolest thing ever. The flexibility to save money and/or get more XP while tailoring my weekends to suit the hours I'll be able to play as a mom of a wee baby (no nights) and church-goer on Sunday (I'm often inclined to just NPC after that) is something I've been hoping for for ages. This policy is so perfect for me, it makes me feel appreciated as a player! Thank you thank you thank you!

Edited: Price for, and link to, secondary character blanket policy from the Alliance LARP bylaws added

Edited: Some wording changed to increase clarity, and Pre-registration deadline updated to Sunday before the event.

Edited: Language about when Logistics Periods start and end removed to allow for event specific timing. Also mailing address updated.

What is the link to pay for games?

What is the link to pay for games?

Payment may be made via PayPal on the main page under pre-reg, the link above will bring you directly to the payment options. Single time checkout is available for those without PayPal.

Back