Eviction Notice details thread

jpariury said:
Hey, check it out, there are more details! (By check it out, I mean look at the original post!)

Also, regarding food cateringness - unfortunately, our original idea fell through, so we won't have amazing cooked food catered in. HOWEVER, would people be interested in going in on like a giant sub and yangload of chips and fruit, plus sodas or water? While we will be pretty centrally located for food stuffs, I think having everyone stick around during lunch will help get us back into play that much faster.

Thoughts?

Good option: there is an Albertsons, Subway & pizza place at the corner of Baseline & Cornelius Pass.
I would be in.

I will also bring my big cooler: can grab some bags of ice on the way & keep cool stuff cool for everyone (don't need a mayo-catastrophe).

likewise. Yum for food.

I am bringing at least two jugs of water and plenty of cups to provide water throughout the day. But breaking for group lunching is a great idea.

So far we have the following for All day NPCs:

Confirmed:
Sean
Joe
Thomas
Evan
Jacob
Chas (but foodless)
Hamms +1 (real names?)
JP
Adam
Holly
Amanda
Elisa
Jett
Rob
Josh

Probable:
Amy

Anyone able to confirm any of our maybes? Anyone else want to come kick some serious Minotaur or Dwarf booty as an all day NPC?

Sounds like we will have enough folks interested in food to pull together some sort of Sandwich/drink/side dish deal. I am thinking we will probably do Subway sandwich platters + either chips or watermelon + drinks. $5/person. If you want in on this please post here letting us know no later than next Friday afternoon. The cut off will be 5pm as I will call in the order when I get out of work that day. If you are a vegetarian or would just prefer an all veggie option please make sure to include that info. Also if you are allergic to something that cannot just be picked off a sandwich safely, please let me know that as well.

NPC Guildies: I always just assume you guys want in on food, because well, you always do. So if any of you specifically don't want in on lunch let me know, otherwise I am already counting you all.....hehe...

Sean if you would bring that cooler with Ice that would rock. That way we can keep drinks and waters cold. You be awesome.

Slice said:
Sean if you would bring that cooler with Ice that would rock. That way we can keep drinks and waters cold. You be awesome.

Myself & Gavin on the food. Cooler will be there.

The going in on food sounds good, but I am on a diet right now, and I have to be picky about my food. :(

I have three friends looking at maybe coming to NPC for you guys. One is a guarantee, the other two are waiting for confirmation that they are free that day. I should know more as we get closer to the day. Hopefully they are able to.

The confirmed one is Jeannette Carter, we just call her JettCat.

Sara and I should be able to make it. Probably will bring our own food. Both PCing and NPCing as dwarves.

NPC Guildies: I always just assume you guys want in on food, because well, you always do. So if any of you specifically don't want in on lunch let me know, otherwise I am already counting you all.....hehe...
Good assumption. :thumbsup:

I just got verification that our friend Elisa will be joining Jett in coming to try Alliance on the gameday, and being NPC's for Plot to use as they will. I am happy!

I am in for the group food.

wbush3 said:
I just got verification that our friend Elisa will be joining Jett in coming to try Alliance on the gameday, and being NPC's for Plot to use as they will. I am happy!

We will gladly abuse them...oh wait, that will be your job. :p

Let's say we want to bring more resources than we want to (or can) carry, such as, I dunno, spare bows. Will there be some sort of base camp where we could potentially leave our things, and retrieve them between missions?

Yes, the general setup is that there are two "base camps" that are "further than repped" - if it's your home base, you can get in for healing, buffing, storing gear, etc. As a general concept, we are disallowing internal theft within "base camp" - for the purposes of why, assume there are a yangload of dwarves hanging around that look like they'd blow the whistle on you. If you want to do something roguey to your "allies", do it on the field of battle. We're not guaranteeing that people won't rogue you in basecamp (we're not babysitting your stuff - we have other things to do), but we are asking that players not do it, if that makes sense.

Matt and I are in for food.

Alright so far the following people have confirmed that they want in on lunch. If you are not on this list or notice one of your friends is not on this list and probably should be please let me know. I will be making the final tally at 5pm on Friday.

Sean
Gavin
Joe
Thomas
Evan
Jacob
JP
Adam
Holly
Amanda
Carmen
Matt