~Favorite Moments: August 4th, 2019~

Shen [he/him]

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Marshal
You know you have a few favorite moments, feel free to share the moments and roleplay you enjoyed.

Also don't forget to submit your PEL!
here's a nice tidy template I copy/pasted from a previous PEL post for those of you who arent sure what to write (like me)

Alliance LARP Chicago - Post Event Letter

Player Name:
Email Address:
Character Name:
Date of Event:

Which plotlines were you involved with during the event?

Which plots or staff characters do you want to see more of and why?

What goals or unfinished business does your character have?

What actions did you take towards those goals?

Do you have any other comments about the game?

What in game comments, rumors, gossip, or advice on survival or plot
might be overheard from your character?

Did you assist with Clean-Up?
If yes, please include what you did for clean-up:

Are you using an Information Skill between events?

Additional Comments to Plot:

Also your input on:
Favorite Mod/Scene etc:
Favorite NPC:

Best Costume NPC:
Best Role Play, NPC:
Best Role Play, PC:

Best Costume, PC

OVERALL:

Where do we submit the PEL to? is it a logistics email?

Favorites include

Bang up job from the drive by healers. I felt like as a High Ogre that if I sat down at least 3 healers were checking my health because obviously a High Ogre should be on the battlefield. It was all hearts and sunshine beaming from me during each checkup <3

Our NPC staff/players were amazing. I loved the interactions and taunts during battle and the simple gestures showing they were burning houses was great! Additional praise to the ones playing kids getting all weird when given a dagger as if it would solve anything.

Matt M (Desylvia) with the clutch save of lending a sword to Dolarth. It opened up a whole new world of range and effective combat returns. I will invest in a longer mace or maybe swallow Dolarath's pride and get a proper pointy stick.

Grant O (Tellin) great off and on rp discussion and building of a solid relational friendship. Was much fun to listen to Tellin's backstory and provide color commentary.

Yay! I'm finally caught up on all the housework I skipped to attend game! :p

Favorite funny moment
Getting dropped by a 125 Slay that just managed to clip my ankle.

Crow tribe: "5 Normal!"
Me: *blocks*
Crow tribe: "5 Normal!"
Me: *blocks*
Crow tribe: "125 Slay!"
Me: "Well damn"

Favorite RP moment
Like @Delaron said, the taunting and the combat RP was just excellent. Even though all of us were melting a little in the heat, all of the NPC players did an awesome job staying in character and making sure we felt harried on all sides.

Not a favorite moment, but one of my favorite things about this chapter
I really do appreciate the fact that this group has never made me feel dumb for asking questions and instead makes me feel like it's okay to make mistakes. I cannot say it enough. Big props to the marshals, the ST's, basically everyone for just rolling with it when I had to stop play and get clarifications on Rift Walk mechanics, how Fey deals work, and pretty much everything else.

Back