Favorite NPC/ NPC Interaction (May 4th - 6th)

What was your favorite npc or npc interaction?

Comment below within 2 weeks. The winner gets nothing. Unless it is Aram. Then he gets something.

I vote Aram. His grave digger was great.

Also, shout out to Lou for every role play encounter I had with him/overheard him do.

In most LARPs I would give an RP interaction, but my best one was in combat, which was awesome. I don't remember his name, but during the ritual at the Earth Guild he would call us out for combat 1 v 1. It was great. People who normally would not get to be the hero got to be that since only they could affect them. Great way to keep EVERYONE feeling like a badass in that fight.

I second aram with the grave digger. I had a nice talk with him and felt like he has a very sucky life putting bodies in the ground.

My favorite interaction wasn't one I had directly. But, it was actually listening in on Chad's beserker talk. He hadn't run the talking by us prior to the event. So the use of phrases and hoping to get in danger. It made that character so real for me. I only half over heard it. It was great.

I got to watch Aram go play the gravedigger for the first time from the shadows. Way to roll right into a character man. :)

Excellent work this weekend.

Travis

Travis,

I agree. I notice when I NPC'd with him at the one and and watch him this weekend. He puts everything into a role he plays.

Everyone did such a great job as NPCs. But for semi-obvious reasons I favour Chad as the dryad Bristle. The voice, the mannerisms, the background and the reactions to things as we did our scene, it was all really impressive.

My favorite NPC was definitely Lou as a bush, but my favorite NPC Interaction was Aram as the gravedigger. I'll be sure to bring any dead bodies I have to you!

It's close, but I have to go with Chad's Planar Knight, Ezzerd (I think I spelled that right). Too often, "bad guys" feel hollow, or their motivations too simple or contrived. Ezzerd had a very impressive display of passion and knowledge, which made the character feel like he truly had devoted his entire life to what he viewed as the greater good, for better or worse. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHAD! Gen and I were talking about how while his RP was. He went from Compassion, to OLAF the crazy Berserker, to the kind and gentle Dryad within minutes of each other. That's talent man...or your crazy... :)

Back