Faybridge Horses

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Will be ten-fifteen minutes behind ICly, dealing with email situation that applies here; Skip my posts till then)

Eriana eyes Blaze dubiously. "I'm no stranger to riding but I preferred my own two feet when possible. Horses can be stubborn and disagreeable beasts."

Perhaps in retaliation for this sentiment, Sky Dancer produces a loud sound resembling a sneeze and covers Eriana with mucus filled slime from eyebrows to ankles. "Arrrggghhhhh, you dumb sway back hag!" she yells. "Your nag did that on purpose. Look at her, she's even smiling". Eriana points to Sky Dancer who bares her teeth and lets out a light whiney. "Enough of this" says Eriana, taking a running leap to land lightly on the back of Blaze. "Let's be on our way."

Mobeus gently pats Sky Dancer on the head, "She is quite the Mare... yes, let us make our way back as soon as possible, I really need to get back to the Sanctum in haste, and the horses will ensure we are in time." Mobeus guides Sky Dancer forward with the reigns and she goes off like a loosed arrow. "Wow, maybe she just really wants to run..." is all that is heard as Mobeus is quickly leaving into the Horizon heading east.

Eriana braces herself for a long fast paced ride and encourages Blaze to race after the swift Sky Dancer.

About ten minutes later Garnett also is beating down a path back into the place where they had been standing, moving to catch up with the other two riders. Much like Mobeus mentioned he himself hoped to get to the Sanctum as soon as they could, and without anything particularly special about that reason behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back