Fight Club in NJ

AllianceNJ

Spellsword
In Bayonne Park, Bayonne NJ. 7pm-10pm

Currently set for Tuesdays. We may be adding on an additional day of Wednesdays as participation warrants.

Pls call my cell 201 616 8697 to confirm the day of to see if fight club is occurring.

If you need us to bring extra weapons also PM me or call.

~Erica

Sorry Erica, Gonna have to revoke your Fight Club Membership. Looks like you forgot rules 1 and 2.

Wow, Squiggles.

That was both clever and original.

:cool:

what vid?

I really hope not.

Couldn't make it today... will this be happening again next week?

Marcena said:
Someone's gonna record it right?! RIGHT?!

Quit hiding your true motive of black mail behind youthful enthusiasm!

And I would love to participate, in fact I shall make it a point to do so, as soon as finances allow. I should get season train tickets. That would rock.

-Justin C.

Justin if you're coming out this way for fight practice let us know. There's a futon here for ya if you need it. The cost to rent it is one Coggin hug per night. Payable to me or Ali.

Tetsu said:
Marcena said:
Someone's gonna record it right?! RIGHT?!

Quit hiding your true motive of black mail behind youthful enthusiasm!

And I would love to participate, in fact I shall make it a point to do so, as soon as finances allow. I should get season train tickets. That would rock.

-Justin C.

I SWEAR it's JUST youthful enthusiasm! :twisted:

Ezri said:
Justin if you're coming out this way for fight practice let us know. There's a futon here for ya if you need it. The cost to rent it is one Coggin hug per night. Payable to me or Ali.

May I wrack up copious amounts of futon crashing credit by hugging both of you several times a day? It's like a snuggleable magic item with unlimited charges! Or some heinously cute deadly creature? That works...let me see what that would look like...

537077031_Snuggle_Bear_11.5.jpg

Ok...so we're going to need a giant teddy bear costume...also two NPCs in nutcracker/toy soldier makeup, and a female npc to dress up like Talky Tina...

Justin!

Spend less time on the internet!

Perry!

Quit being so... yourself!

Tuesdays and Wendsdays but not todays wed

7pm

i didnt take pic's becouse didnt think of it untill it was too dark
the police seem to be ok with it also as they were 15ft from us wacking eachouther and just glanced over a few times while they were arresting some homless fellow

FW

Its Bayonne... it takes a lot more than people beating each other senseless to attract police attention ;-)

I still remember hearing from some of the Black Unicorns (circa 1999) that they used to practice in a park in Brooklyn without any police incident. A cop approached them one day, seemingly to ask them to leave. In actuality he just wanted to let them know that the crime rate in the park had dropped considerable since they had started having fight practice there. :D

Back