Fight Club in NJ

I'm all for that. Lets pester Rich. He's got that store and a parking lot. and all those extra props!

I'm in for that. I've fought polearm so much as Telokh in the past year and a half that my arm is seriously hurting after fighting sword and board as Kalaji this past weekend. Gotta work in that sword arm.

Fight Club is happening again this Tues Aug 12th.

Lets kick some a$$

Argh! *insert complaint about how Cape May is two and a half hours away from Bayonne here*

Ren Suzume said:
Argh! *insert complaint about how Cape May is two and a half hours away from Bayonne here*

You have your Mom and at least one sister IIRC. Beat on them for a while one or two nights a week. Eventually they'll start hitting back an *VOILA* you have your very own Cape May Fight Club! ;)

a boffer fight club would rock!!!! hopefully there would be levels of expertise so the slow slothful large targets like myself don't just stand around and get wailed on heheheheheheh

i gotta tell you that no boffer has ever really damaged or hurt me...but i took a spell packet to the chest once that stung for over an hour and even though the damage wouldn't have taken me down...i went down just to rub the red whelt that started to appear....

back to boffers okay...

The onyl way you get better is by letting people who are better than you swing really hard at you.

It teaches you to block.

yeah i had that for an entire year at caldaria as an npc...everyone was better than me...heheheheh i'm okay though with being the slow non-fighter alchemist in the background with flashy clothing that distracts the bad guys ::nodnod::

tieran said:
The onyl way you get better is by letting people who are better than you swing really hard at you.

It teaches you to block.
This style is working great on my wife and son....I beat on them and chase after them...I get a work out and they learn to block better...then later they beat on my friends when they come over.. :lol:

-Matt K.

See!

Its fun for the whole family!

I've been trying to teach my dad that he has to call damage when he tosses arrow packets at me. The other day he actually said "four normal" and landed a shot. *sniff* I was so proud.

Now just get him to buy more profs.

And an actual weapon skill.

I'm proud to say that my little sister is picking up the boffer short-axe and celestial incants very well. Luckily, she has another ten years to learn a fighting style that's actually effective.

my husband and his little brother (brother is only 15) love to bash each other's heads in with the boffers I've made...hehehe but they bash on each other totall illegally...they do head and crotch shots...not fun...but funny to watch

at the airport????? they're bird seed for cyrin out loud!

Back