Fog of Dreams

Casan - you're gonna be the retired adventurer, bar owner... You. Are. My. Hero. My vote's for naming it the "War Dancer" or the "Brood Queen".

All shenanigans aside, I very much hope our paths do cross - I really would like to see more faces from Caladore. What's the political situation in Damascatar and why was it so uncomfortable?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

After Dragonreach was mostly destroyed by Void, the surviving people and locales were deposited on Damascatar. Dragons and dragonmagic are illegal there, except for a handful of the King's personal Draconian guards. Vekril was taken into custody and placed in a special prison. Needless to say, that sat poorly with several of us.

Casan Moreaux
Order of the Emerald Flame

Aye, Casan, I do travel to Briarpass as well despite certain objections concerning my race's presence. Where is Damascatar? Is far from where Calador were?

Casan -

Did Wilddeep manage to make it's way to Damascatar? I found myself in the Mists after Dragonreach fell, and have not been able to find my way back there since, nor heard word of those left behind.

-Shin

Marcena,

Damascatar is effectively where Dragonreach and Caladore once were. I'll be happy to tell you the whole story next time I see you, it's fairly involved.

Shin,

From what I have been told, Wilddeep appeared as an island off the coast of Damascatar at some point, and some people did go there for a market day. I recently tried to visit, but the island appeared to be enveloped by the mists of Fortannis. I don't know if they have a Waymaker Stone on the island, or what the code might be if there is a stone.

Casan Moreaux
Order of the Emerald Flame

Casan, it's been a long time old friend. I do wish to speak with you about what happened in the lands i once called home before the void overran it. Perhaps we can speak more when I travel to your lands or you to mine, time permitting of course, as in your lands, I am sure you are quite busy keeping things in check.

Kalin

It seems that this next gathering is going to be a bustling reunion of a few different sorts... That's a nice thing to be able to see. Can't wait.

Oh, Alor, You really should come for a visit, It might be a fun time for you as well with all the Icy Elementals running amok. Might even be able to use the help in the fight to save Anton. Consider it an Invite from Sweet Eldandiril. :D

Casin,
It would make me very happy to see and adventure with you once again. I do miss you and the others form Dragon Reach. Ask Dram I mention it almost every time we are out. If you find that you require a place to stay, you may if it suits you stay with me. You have offered me hospitality before and I wish to return the favor. There are many things that I would like to discuss with you when you have the time.
I look foward to seeing you again. Mabye this time we can share some tea and relax a bit.

Liddia FallingStar

Back