Free cake just for being born, What a scam!

Lurin said:
For those that haven't noticed, its my 26th Birthday today, so here's to a great Quarter Century of life, and a better one to come!

You finished your first quarter of a century last year. Your toast is a year late.

Telokh_Amdo said:
Lurin said:
For those that haven't noticed, its my 26th Birthday today, so here's to a great Quarter Century of life, and a better one to come!

You finished your first quarter of a century last year. Your toast is a year late.

Mike he...finished it at the start of his 26th year...

yes, but perhaps that first year wasn't so hot, as I said heres to a great Quarter Century....thanks for making me dreg up old memories.

And Marcena, in my day it was 15 miles through the snow, both ways, with my little sister on my back and cardboard stapled to my feet for shoes.

wait, you had staples? man you were lucky... they used nails on us... you know those big thick ones blacksmiths make...

That's nothing! When one has a bus route that takes longer than it would take me to walk the nine miles to school with my fourty-three pound backpack.....that's a problem.

¡you got to ride on the bus?! i had to carry the bus!

bus? we all had to take turns carrying the shovel behind the carriage!

oh, if only i was lucky enough to have a shovel - oh the bliss and ecstasy. but alas, after they unhooked me from the yoke, i had to go back and police up my own droppings with naught but my tongue, hands not being invented yet. ¡a shovel! what decadence!

Ah but we made up for it with some great games, my personal favorite was 'chew the bark off the trees' and 'Pull the plow'

It seems everyone has forgotten the key idea here... CAKE!!! Does one really need a 'valid' reason to have it?! I think not! Happy Birthday tho... and I'm not commenting on being old, as I'm past 26.

meh... yer all pups

I preffer Baby Monkie, as I think dogs smell. :D

I would have used kitten, but I'm sure that would have offended someone

Gilwing said:
Telokh_Amdo said:
Lurin said:

Mike he...finished it at the start of his 26th year...

He did in fact finish his 25th year at the beginning of his 26th year. However, he states that it is his 26th birthday which means he has just finished his 26th year.

Ones starts their 26th year on their 25th birthday. Birthdays mark the end of a year not the beginning of one. I was born on March 19, 1970. I will complete my 38th year next month on my 38th birthday. At that point I will start my 39th year.

...Wow.

Yay... I'm not the oldest person on the thread *chuckles*

I was starting to think I was going to have to con Walt into posting.

:twisted: hahahahhahaha

Oh! I made better-than-love cake for my AP Biology class! We're throwing an end of trimester party and whatever so I made them all cake. :D

Back