Friend or Foe - when should I killing blow?

Goodman Dorian,

I assure you well enough my skin is thicker then most. The comment I had made was not aimed at you due to the simple fact that I do not know you thus I can not make such accusations. I was simply implying that we were getting off subject as you and lady Red seemed to be bickering. If my memory serves me correctly I had commented in the discussion before you began your comments, therefore, I will not keep myself out of it. Perhaps it is your skin that isn't thick enough. Do not take me for some child who can not handle words. It was a suggestion that if you have personal issue with another individual you should handle it else where or confront them and talk like "adults."

I agree with Mastersmith Grim on this. Perhaps it would be wiser to have everyone seek each other out then next time everyone can meet up. Unfortunately, I will not be attended due to the fact that my days as a hero are long gone. I do hope that the conversation does have a solution to the problem at hand and perhaps we could be more passionate with our judgements on slaying other creatures.

-Cuar

Cuar,

Thanks for clearing up what you meant, I'm happy to hear you aren't one of those softy retired adventurers.

I don't think we got too far off subject: i misunderstood her, then she misunderstood me, then told me who to talk to to get the details and that's where things settled from my understanding.

Goodman Dorian,

I am glad to hear that my words did not offend you as of course it was not my intention. Do not get me wrong sir I do not go out of my way to look for trouble when I do travel into town. I am as soft as the come.

Regardless, I am please to hear that everything is worked out and everyone is on the same page...per say.

-Cuar

Back