Game Day - March 24, Battleground State Park,

So, with the Friday Night campout (at this time, I plan on coming with my tent), Saturday Oregon gameday, and Sunday Seattle gameday...anyone have floor space for Saturday night in the Seattle area?

I am considering double-hooking the weekend :).

Side note: anyone that needs space down Portland way, I got room to spare at my place.

Of note, in order to get this site for all day Saturday we had the reserve the whole weekend, so you can also spend the night OOG on Saturday night. Like JP said there are 4 3-sided cabins which sleep 8 (32 total) plus space for tents. All cabins have wooden bunks without mattresses and will be given on a first claim first serve basis. The site also has a large covered gazebo, large fire pit, two portable bathrooms and many secluded woods/ trails. There is also a shower and bathroom facility with electricity in the main campground a short drive or moderate hike away.

Since we will already be right off I-5 in southern Washington me and Adam will very likely be heading up early Sunday morning to the Seattle Gameday to get a little Tarndale action. I am not sure yet what my car space availability is at this time, but it would be awesome to get a caravan going to crash their game, as many Seattle folks have faired the early hours to bless us with there presence.

Current tally of Bunks spoken for at battle ground:
Holly & JP (fri & sat night) - likely to share bunk
Adam (fri & sat night)
Joe (fri & sat night)
Barb (fri & sat night)
Ron (fri & sat night) - floor space for air mattress only
Amanda (fri & sat night?)
Norman (fri & sat night?)
Jimmy (Fri)
Bill (Fri)
Jett (Fri)
Matt (Fri)
Carmen (Fri)
Chas (Fri)
Rachel (Fri)
Michael (Fri)
Jimmy (Fri)
Ashe (Fri)
Jacob (Fri)
Brian J. (Fri)

--- 13 bunks still available---

Tenters
Sean (fri & sat night)

Updated 3/14.

I will tent (or bunk if not all taken) Sat & Sun then.

I will be there for some portion probably just Saturday.

I am looking at coming out to camp the night before, I would like a bunk.

I will likely be doing the double game day weekend, so I'll claim a bunk for at least Saturday night/Sunday morning.

We have it from Friday through Sunday, technically. The invite for sleeping out was mainly for Friday night, but, yeah, by all means, Saturday night too, if you want. I seem to recall Seattle gd's start at ten, though.

Game at Battleground again? Man, as though I already wasn't wishing I was back in Pdx right now, I'm willing to bet I could still run the loop trail blindfolded at that site. Not that it was a great site, but damn did we play there a lot for a while. Hope it goes well, missing you guys!

Jeff
the long lost legendary one

jpariury said:
We have it from Friday through Sunday, technically. The invite for sleeping out was mainly for Friday night, but, yeah, by all means, Saturday night too, if you want. I seem to recall Seattle gd's start at ten, though.

I'm up before 7am about 98% of the time...so getting there on time shouldn't be an issue (unless I get lost).

Maxondaerth said:
Game at Battleground again? Man, as though I already wasn't wishing I was back in Pdx right now, I'm willing to bet I could still run the loop trail blindfolded at that site. Not that it was a great site, but damn did we play there a lot for a while. Hope it goes well, missing you guys!

Jeff
the long lost legendary one

Hey man, good to hear from you!

Hope you're doing well. Should come visit sometime. =D

Shane is correct. Currently the Seattle gameday is scheduled to have logistics start at noon. That said I know our car will being trying to mobilize extra early, and the goal of letting folks stay Saturday night is to allow people a slightly shorter drive to the Seattle Gameday if you so desire that morning. This does not mean you cannot stay if you are not going to Seattle though.

JP is right though, the main OOG hang out is intended for Friday night. Hey, by then I will even know where I will be going for residency and can make the big announcement.

I now have different plans for sleeping Saturday night. Friday night is still up in the air, though.

I would like to add one more request for a bunk, for my friend Jett. She is certain she can make it this time. :)

Can I grab a bunk for Friday night and maybe Saturday night as well? I'm up for caravaning Sunday morning back to Seattle with people (I love morning drives!).

Hey all! I'm heading down to the Oregon gameday on the 23rd/24th. Does anyone care to ride down with me? I'll be leaving the Seattle area around 3ish. I can fit 1 comfortably and 2 if we're willing to pack light.

I will be back in time for the Seattle Gameday on Sunday.

***Update: Seattle gameday has been updated to: On site at 10am, Game on at 11am. Weekend-gameday-extravaganza go!

~Carmen

Coming up Friday. Need floor space for an airmattress. That is all.

2 cabins almost completely full. 2 still available. I know it looks like we still have tons of space, but if you think it is pretty likely you need/want a bunk of Friday night I would say so. These things have a tendency to fill up over night sometimes.

Back