Gameday 9/23/2007

Awesome, I'll be there with bells on... well, okay, not bells, that's really a gypsy thing. Black shirt, black shoes, black hat (cadillac? Yeah, the boy's a time bo-o-o-omb), that works?

SethD said:
Awesome, I'll be there with bells on... well, okay, not bells, that's really a gypsy thing. Black shirt, black shoes, black hat (cadillac? Yeah, the boy's a time bo-o-o-omb), that works?

all black works for me.

Well, it looks like we will have a decent size game day come sunday, and greating Seth, good to have a new face come into game, hope your experience is a fun and enjoyable one.

Ok, just couse there are being a problem with the logistics team moving, i will put it here, will the person in charge please bring my new character card and billy haags character card to the game day please? we will be a pc.

Renner said:
Ok, just couse there are being a problem with the logistics team moving, i will put it here, will the person in charge please bring my new character card and billy haags character card to the game day please? we will be a pc.

We will be A PC? That's gonna be one interesting costume!

I'm sorry but due to logistical problems, I can't guarantee that I will have hard copies of your characters at the gameday. At worst, however, I should be able to show them to you on my laptop or mail them to you later that day.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Amber

I currently have the Database and will try and get cards printed for those who need them if I can, shoot me a PM if you read this before 10 am. I will also be there as a PC and be bringing one more PC with me. if you need your character card

Brewer

ok here is an update, I donot have the requirements to print cards, looks like people may need to bring cards or write them up there at the game,

Heh, so it looks as if I got a little irresponsible with my monies so I will be NPCing probably...unless someone wants to do the kindness of paying for me!? No? Okay... :cry:

But I wouldn't turn down the offer <.<

Just wanted to say to the folks who showed up for the game day today that I had a blast being a town guard and getting pwnt by flower creatures and lizards, I will weep for the loss of Captain Roberts! Thanks everyone for being so welcoming and informative. Got to sit back and shoot the breeze a bit and started getting my character concept together! So thanks for having me and hope to see you all again soon!

Don't mess with the Iron Goat!

Dorune said:
Don't mess with the Iron Goat!

Insane... the Iron Goats were mighty indeed!

Those goats were hilarious.. and no emily.. they weren't spracta... lol.

Back