Goblin Stamp Monthly XP blankets

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks!

As promised, we are going to start allowing monthly goblin stamp xp blankets in January and every month moving forward. Like missed events, you can buy back three months worth, but you had to have been a member for those months.

They will cost 60 GS and will earn you XP as if you played for one game day.

The level cap will increase slightly each month allowing for this. Hopefully, this will also entice others to travel to our game, allowing them in with alts and the like.

The process:

1. Email logistics at AcarthiaLogistics@gmail.com and let Mac/John know you are using 60 goblin stamps to purchase a monthly goblin stamp blanket.

2. They will update the db. Done!

-Jesse

Is this outside the 100GS/month use cap? I ask as then I might not like to do a yearly package for months that I might miss game, given that 60 GS is what is needed to cover the game and more efficient (60 GS event blanket = 2 game days, the monthly XP blanket is just 1 Game Day) or do I not understand the monthly GS spend cap properly? Also a possibility.

Porch, we already offer a yearly buy if you're looking to buy all of the 2016 events as a player. If you mean buying extra monthly event XP blankets, they are bought with GS. Or do you mean that I should put a price tag on a 12 month xp blanket package?

Keith, this is outside of that. Thus, you may use 100GS at logistics for that event you attend, AND you may use 60 GS at any time during the month for an extra xp blanket.

If you miss an event, you can use 60GS to make up for it. In addition, you can use another 60GS to get a monthly xp blanket durig that month.

So... some math... for 60 GS that = $30. Multiplied by 12months = $360. You think folks would be willing to donate up front for the GS to just be done with it and not have to worry about it every month? Or make it worth their while by also offering a discount if they do up front as well?

Jesse If we wanted to start an Alt can we blanket a day for both our main and the Alt or would monthly blankets only be allowable for one charcter?

As for SOMN, does that one time fee of $75 give you the same xp as if you had attended all of their games? If so, do their players only pay $75 once, to play there for the whole season?!?!?!
Keep in mind that monthly xp blankets are only good for your home chapter.
Also, you could technically pay for event attendance in another chapter AND still get a monthly blanket for your home in Denver if you wanted to. Keep in mind build cap restrictions that will still be in place.

So by offering it here, we will not be helping our players, just increasing our coffers from donations from players from other games...

From what I've found out, the monthly blanket buys can only be in your home chapter (and is only 30gs/month in other chapters I'm being told). But you can blanket other chapters' events just fine (Or show up to them physically).

720 gs is $360, or 15 Skeleton Tabbards/Long Weapons, 6 Shields or Polearms, etc in our chapter. Really depends what you're looking to accomplish Jesse.

So... some math... for 60 GS that = $30. Multiplied by 12months = $360. You think folks would be willing to donate up front for the GS to just be done with it and not have to worry about it every month? Or make it worth their while by also offering a discount if they do up front as well?

12 months or 9?

Monthly blankets aren't tied to events, so should be 12 in theory.

Can we get our gobbies for NPCing November? With various new ways to spend them, getting the backlog taken care of might be essential for some folks.

Awesome, thanks Jesse. :)

For the purposes of understanding when the Blanket is effective, is the Blanket XP applied the first of the month or the last day of the month(First day of the next month)? Basically, If we did Blanket April is that available to spend 4/1 or first day of the following month, 5/1? Sorry to be so specific, just want to be crystal clear, also, is there a way to get the official outline of this policy in the Policies Forum so it is easier to find?

The blanket is effective when you email logistics and they get around to applying it. :)

Back