• D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D-

• F

• Total voters
Ezri said:
I know you were being silly there Scott, but I do think it has a lot to do with what you're used to. Anybody who got used to playing in Lindenmere got used to a cushy, brightly lit site. Some grew to like it, some of us always hated it.

Honestly aside from the fact that they had nice large cabins with bathrooms, I wasn't too crazy about it. The giant crazy flood lights drove me nuts, and having nothing at the end of the "loop" other than the other side of the trail that led back to town was kinda boring.

Eventually since this is our own site there are millions of possibilities of what we can put out there. And one of these days I'll actually have time to take a weekend and help build something.

Random idea for sticking way out in the middle of nowhere on the loop. This may not be feasible at all, but getting a small, small cabin out there far on the loop where a couple of npc's have makeup, a mirror, some stuff to wash off the wakeup, bottles of water/gatorade, a few snacks, some weapons, a little bit of costuming sent out at the beginning of the weekend along with a few monster cards and treasure for random loop monsters that were chosen for that event. That way we could have something on the loop at all times and they would have a place to change-up and refuel themselves to go at it again. It would be a mini-monster camp on the other side of the camp. There could be walkie-talkies kept out there and back at monster camp for communication between the two, and they could even coordinate for a wave battle so say a pile of NPC's for the wave snuck in from behind while the rest of the NPC's fight from the front. Or even have something going on at the same time that may effect how the wave could turn out. It's something that probably wouldn't happen for quite some time if at all, but its something to think about. You wouldn't have to worry about people seeing NPC's out of game wandering off down the hill, they would allready be down there. And you wouldn't have NPC's treking from way off on the other side of the hill up to NPC camp to grab some more treasure and run off back to the other side again. I know that there are NPC's that love to do that, myself included, but not everyone is insane like some of us :D

That's already planned. There will be a mini NPC camp out there eventually (along with lots of other cool things).

We have a 3-5 year plan for the site. We haven't even owned the site for a year yet!

Scott

come to the dark side.

You know you want to.

We have girls.

*Looks at the male to female ratio from last event for NPC camp* Sounds like a sweet deal to me ;)

Ezri said:
come to the dark side.

You know you want to.

We have girls.

Absolutely does not inspire me in the least to npc.
In fact Im staying as a pc. We got more boys!

:D

So I give the event a C. I feel that the scaleing was way off and just because the pcs didnt all rez does not make up for it. Its no fun to be on your back a whole fight and that happend all weekend long to alot of people. Way to much fear and way to many carryers. There are low level players out there and they like to feel cool also there is no room for anything like that in a fight where everything has 120 body and swings 12 with a carryer and had 2 res magic and 2 res poisons and a threshhold. So a low level Pc could not touch one of those things even if they dumped into it full on. There was alot of good mods going out that people liked very much. Maybe we could do better with more mods and less War 24/7. To Aid in this i will be npcing the next events, I hope that i can help make it better for everyone.

Tim

Walgar said:
So I give the event a C. I feel that the scaleing was way off and just because the pcs didnt all rez does not make up for it. Its no fun to be on your back a whole fight and that happend all weekend long to alot of people. Way to much fear and way to many carryers. There are low level players out there and they like to feel cool also there is no room for anything like that in a fight where everything has 120 body and swings 12 with a carryer and had 2 res magic and 2 res poisons and a threshhold. So a low level Pc could not touch one of those things even if they dumped into it full on. There was alot of good mods going out that people liked very much. Maybe we could do better with more mods and less War 24/7. To Aid in this i will be npcing the next events, I hope that i can help make it better for everyone.

Tim

kick ***.. finally get to fight you. it. is. on.

I agree, the 12 with nasty carriers was rough and I'm right around the APL. I spent a lot of time as a yo-yo, up down up down. I did have a good time, but I have to kind of agree with Tim to a point. I know there weren't a lot of low level PC's there which makes a difference. One day I'll be a good bit above the APL and actually feel powerful. Muahahahaha!

The Pantherghast Encounter...

I would like to say that I thought this was nicely run. First of all, the female NPC who played the big bad nasty had to go up against Gilwing, Drakonis/Perwin/Daniel, Auric/Sun Li, and myself for 10 lives with 30 seconds to breathe between battles. Not only do I say this NPC chick was hard core, but she was ripping! I am sorry that I do not know your name, but thank you for doing a great job and being a trooper!

I know the pantherghast probably wasn't the most heinous that you could stat, but the fact that in some battles there was only one of us to go against and fight the pantherghast, I thought it was stat'd appropriately. Especially with my pathetic sick self hoping that it didn't tune to MWE. lol Only had to fight it once, which was awesome--just enough for a great story, but not enough to fall over and pass out from over exertion.

Thank you!

Back