Guardians?

ledhead383 said:
...blood dripping, bone breaking, JUSTICE SEEKING High Orc....

Justice brother...
you will always have a home with us. your pain is ours, and your fight is ours.

-James of Harbors Far

All,

It is with a heavy heart that I regret to inform you that I will not be able to lead the charge against these necromancers, it will truely be a glorious battle! I have elected to stay behind with the militia in case there is a push from the corrupt as you focus all of your attention on the castle. Be wary as you seige it, you will not have the support of the army should you fail.

Even though I will not be there that does not mean I will neglect your needs in this time. I have put together a care package of goods whom I will send along with Gandian the drunkard (who is also my best customer) which will include among other things several hundred arrows, gasses, potions, and other weapons I have lying around. I will leave it up to his discretion on how to distribute, but I assume he will exercise discernment in its distribution.

I would recommend that the blacksmiths produce more bolts than arrows as I have a feeling that there will be plenty of arrows but not enough bolts.

I wish you the best of success!

Kind Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost
Humble Militiaman of Hope's Reach

I will be sending a pigeon to each of you that stands in some form of leadership position, hopefully we will be able to meet together soon to discuss details. You are welcome to drop by and leave messages at my forge, or discuss topics with others that have stopped by at the local inn.

With honor always,
Thorador Boulderfist

(OOG: I am creating a facebook group and putting all of you that I believe to have something to say or something to offer in it. Post ideas and such there, also there is a group chat where we can discuss things as a group, basically those that are online can participate, at some point we should try and have a scheduled meeting where we all are online. )

I am Flint Gravewild, direct decendent of the Gravewild bloodline, protectors of the Valdanian people, willfully bound to the Gravewild oaths. I lend my blade in any battle agenst the perversion of death. Those from beyond the grave, and weilders of necromancy will be crushed!

If there are fellow Earth Assasins out there, find me.

Flint Gravewild

Hi I'm Gorka, We're friends now.

- Healer Gorka
Stag Champion

Thats great Flint! Does that mean your comming from Valdanis or you just letting us know all about you so we can miss you on the field?

Fern

If I might not be a bother, may I ask exactly, what exactly is an Earth Assassin?

Another question!

Wouldn't Grass-assin be a better title?

-Tarqaq

Oh Tarquaq you sir are hired.... :funny: !

I think what he was trying to say is he can cast earth magic and is able to fight better in a more tactical or backwards sense.

A quick question to put my own mind at ease... From what I understood, although this is a rogue faction, the necromantic soldiers are still fighting against the corrupt like us, are they not?
Jonathan Darin

don't worry about the pidgeons Tazoulti, i've been keeping my raptors well-fed though two of them have been trying to take the eyes out of some goblins that gotten too close to one of the mines that i've been using for raw materials.
Iganeous

John,

You are correct, from what ive gathered, they have begun using chaos to try and push back the corrupt. I wont debate the merits of doing that with you on an open forum like the dreamscape since some find it highly offensive and I'd hate to have Thaquid looking to defenestrate me over it but if you ask me privately I can explain it a bit further.

Thanks,

Fern

Jonathan,

The keep is part of the line that Pratorak has held against the corrupt for quite some time without retreating or losing ground. Apparently, this group has been effective at their job in contrast to their methods. The Praetorian Counsel has multiple times expressed their displeasure with their tatics and has now elisted the aid of the adventurers from Hope's Reach.

Those that choose to take up the call will be fighting against a well-trained, disciplined, and battle hardened force of high orcs; as well as I would assume multiple necromancers with hordes of undead.

Regards,

Arcanist Dure'dhel

Thank you. I may end up inquiring further... This seems like less of a one-sided issue than it's been made out to be.
Jonathan.

Dragonblade said:
don't worry about the pidgeons Tazoulti, i've been keeping my raptors well-fed though two of them have been trying to take the eyes out of some goblins that gotten too close to one of the mines that i've been using for raw materials.

Well that explains the blinded goblin tornado that blew through my workshop while I was doing inventory...

- Tazoulti

Arcanist Dure'dhel and Jonathon,

It is under my impression that this certain area of defense has been holding off the corrupt for years yes, but have recently started casting chaos to do more than "hold the line". I feel the need to come to the defense of my brothers and the people of Pratorak. I would like to distinguish between these Stone Elf defectors and my High Orc brothers that these elves have corrupted, and the rest of my people who do not partake in this madness.

I will look more in to this to see if I am mistaken but this is what I believe is the case.

Ur'ok

Firstly, I have been unavailable for some time now due to a physical illness I have been fighting and find myself greatly fatigued, among other symptoms. This may effect my skills and may even disallow me to fight altogether. Nevertheless, I will still be joining the siege.

Secondly, in case anyone questions why we are going to siege the castle instead of negotiating then heed this.....We are asked by the leaders of Pratorak to remove the Necromancers from the castle and reclaim it for them.....if they wanted us to shake hands with them they would have asked us. They didn't! So if you have a problem with attacking them because you feel they are justified, then stay home. The Council requests the reclaiming of the castle and we will do so. I have no problem in taking on this task as I know first hand what my penalties would be for insubordination.
We cannot have doubts on the assault because it will only hinder our forces when taking the fort. I shouldn't have to explain that, its common sense.

I have strained my body enough.

- Guardian D'rezz

If your enemies drink from a poisoned flagon, you don't dump it out because the odor offends you.

-Hunter Davion

sorry about the goblin tornado Tazoulti, hope there wasn't much of a mess. hopefully my message got through to you. if there is anything else let me know.

Iganeous

Back